Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Mission wanted. EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Mission wanted. EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Mission wanted. EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
Mission wanted. EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Mission wanted. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
Mission wanted. EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Mission wanted. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Mission wanted. EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
Mission wanted. EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

2 posters

Mission wanted.

Jobashi Kantori
    Jobashi Kantori
    Sheetagakure Chuunin
    Sheetagakure Chuunin

Ryō : 4364

Shinobi ID
    Village: Sheetagakure
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Mission wanted. Empty Mission wanted.

Post by Jobashi Kantori Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:43 am

Jobashi walked into the Ikakage's building and turned left. He walked down the curved hallway and up some stairs. At the top of the stairs he walked down another curved hallway until he came to a door that said Ikakages's Office
    Jobashi knocked on the door and opened it. As he stepped inside he noticed the a large window that allowed someone to look out and see the entire underground city.

Lady Monica. I request a mission, said Jobashi. Also I made you this sculpture. Jobashi pulled out a fine sculpture of Monica and her sword. Do you like it? Asked Jobashi placing it on her desk.
    Echo
    Echo
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Ryō : 4706

Shinobi ID
    Village: Kirigakure
    Letter Rank: S
    Classification: Mizukage

Mission wanted. Empty Re: Mission wanted.

Post by Echo Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:00 am

Monica, who just finished doing a lot of work had passed out recently at her desk. With the side of her face resting on both of her crossed arms on the desk. Breathing lightly with mouth a little open. Before the Chuunin walked through the door, there was another man standing there, around the rank of a Jounin, and was facing monica, though a little far back from the desk. He stood straight up tall, with both of his arms strsight down to the side in a very respectful military position, though he had an incredibly serious face, yet funny as if he was holding his breath. As the chuunin knocked and stapped through the doorway, the man didn't move a single muscle, but spoke quietly: "Monica is asleep right now. I have been waiting for her to wake up for about an hour now to deliver a message from the prison cells"
    Jobashi Kantori
    Jobashi Kantori
    Sheetagakure Chuunin
    Sheetagakure Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Post by Jobashi Kantori Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:07 am

Why didn't you just wake her up?! asked Jobashi a bit to loudly. She wouldn't be mad if you just woke her up. Anyways if your not gonna wake her up then I will. Jobashi walked towards Monica and when he got to her he started shaking her and saying "Lady Monica please wake up"
    Echo
    Echo
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Shinobi ID

Post by Echo Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:11 am

The ninja standing there took a large gulp as the Chuunin approached the Ikakage and began his attempts to wake her up. In a sudden, the ninja quietly said "I'm staying away from this" with a frightened look on his face, and disappeared out of the window to the side of the room. As the chuunin shook her a little, all it made Monica do was swat at him a little, still asleep.
    Jobashi Kantori
    Jobashi Kantori
    Sheetagakure Chuunin
    Sheetagakure Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Post by Jobashi Kantori Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:15 am

Jobashi sighed and stuck his hand into one of his pouches. The mouths on his hand ate a small amount of clay and infused it with chakra. Well if that didn't wake you up time to use a louder method. Said Jobashi. A clay centipede crawled out of the mouth on his hand and moved to the corner. Wake up Lady Monica Jobashi made a tiger seal and the centipede exploded causing a small but loud explosion.
    Echo
    Echo
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Shinobi ID

Post by Echo Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:21 am

With the sudden loud explosion, monica jumped awake so quickly she fell out of her chair and landed on her back on the floor. With a small yawn, she rubbed her eyes and stood up. "Alright alright I'm up.." she said with a quiet and tired voice, and look on her face. Sitting back down in her chair, and holding her head up with her right hand, with her right elbow leaning on the desk, she looked towards the chuunin out of the corner of her eyes. "I was hoping to sleep for a while, but this desk is a little uncomfortable". With a quick stretch, Monica stood up out of her seat and began walking towards the door. "If your here for a mission come with me...what you need is in a different room"
    Jobashi Kantori
    Jobashi Kantori
    Sheetagakure Chuunin
    Sheetagakure Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Post by Jobashi Kantori Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:30 pm

Jobashi watched as Monica woke up started stretching. He heard her say " If your here for a mission then follow me, what you'll need is in another room." Jobashi said "I am here for a mission Lady Monica but I also came to bring you this sculpture I made of you and your sword." He walked over to the desk and picked up the fine sculpture. He brought it over to Monica to show her. Here it is.
    Echo
    Echo
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Shinobi ID

Post by Echo Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:04 am

Monica looked back and looked at the sculpture he made out of clay, which was her. She smiled nicely and took the sculpture, though still a little tired. She began walking down the hallway, and entered a room, which was actually her bed room. She placed the sculpture down on her dresser, then grabbed an envelope off the stand next to her bed, and threw it towards the Chuunin. "In that envelope is Ryo. Pay for one of the station workers who disappeared from the train station last week. I want you to go search around the station and ask around to see if anyone knows where he ran off to. Once you find out, deliver that envelope to him" Monica said with a tired tone. With one last yawn and stretch, Monica fell foward onto her bed and waved bye to the Chuunin.
    Jobashi Kantori
    Jobashi Kantori
    Sheetagakure Chuunin
    Sheetagakure Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Post by Jobashi Kantori Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:47 am

Thank you Lady Monica said Jobashi as he took the envolope and started to walk off. As he walked down the curved hallway and down the stairs he thought about how a subway worker would just disappear. Was it the vampires? Was He murdered? These questions lingered in his head as he exited the building. Jobashi walked for around 5 minutes and turned right onto a road where the subway entrance was. He walked down the stairs into the station. The station was covered in grime, dirt, and some other unidentifiable substances. He saw a lone station worker sitting next to the train. Jobashi walked towards this man.

[left topic] continued elsewhere

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:16 pm