Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

A New Chapter

Log in

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None


[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
Sat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~


Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~


Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A


Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online


    What's Going On?! (OFF-RPG DM, Zodiark vs. Fuubi Ookawa)

    Share
    avatar
    Fuubi Ookawa

    Posts : 12
    Ryō : 2264
    Join date : 2010-07-10
    Age : 26

    Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

    What's Going On?! (OFF-RPG DM, Zodiark vs. Fuubi Ookawa)

    Post by Fuubi Ookawa on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:13 am

    Fuubi Ookawa follows a single, dusty road through the rural land between Kirigakure and Konohagakure, hoping to get to the burned-out home of his youth. He stares down at his feet instead of watching where he's going, and walks right into a bamboo stalk. "Owww! This wasn't here a few years ago..." Fuubi rubs the top of his painfully throbbing head, staring at the mist-filled bamboo forest. He groans and mutters quietly to himself. "Wonderful. A creepy bamboo forest, and no detour in sight..." Fuubi looks down at the ground, where the mist is much thinner, and tries to focus on where he's going, occasionally looking up to make sure he doesn't hurt himself on the bamboo. As he goes deeper and deeper into the bamboo forest, the mist becomes thicker. Eventually, Fuubi stops when it finally reaches zero-visibility, and simply sits right on the road, his legs and arms crossed and his eyes closed. "Bah! I'll just wait until noon. The mist should be gone by then." He covers his mouth and yawns audibly, his clothes dripping with water from the dense mist. "Damn this bamboo!"
    avatar
    Michishige
    Legendary Swordsmen
    Legendary Swordsmen

    Posts : 151
    Ryō : 2310
    Join date : 2010-06-24

    Shinobi ID
    Village: None
    Letter Rank: S
    Classification:

    Re: What's Going On?! (OFF-RPG DM, Zodiark vs. Fuubi Ookawa)

    Post by Michishige on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:36 am

    Walking through the forest of bamboo, Zodiark used his jutsu to add to the fog, hiding him, and letting him sense . Making his way through the forest, Zodiark felt at home in the mist, having no trouble avoiding the bamboo stalks with no problem. Relaxed by the mist, Zodiark takes his time, aimlessly wandering about. Hearing someone shouting, he quietly made his way towards the disturbance, making sure to keep hidden. Coming across a ninja sitting in the road, Zodiark called out to him, his voice echoing off the bamboo, making it seem to come from every direction. "So, what is a lonely ninja like you doing here. Sitting alone like that is a good way to get ambushed."


    _______________________
    The most persistent sound which reverberates through men's history is the beating of war drums
    avatar
    Fuubi Ookawa

    Posts : 12
    Ryō : 2264
    Join date : 2010-07-10
    Age : 26

    Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

    Re: What's Going On?! (OFF-RPG DM, Zodiark vs. Fuubi Ookawa)

    Post by Fuubi Ookawa on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:45 am

    Fuubi opens his eyes when he hears the voice that seems to come from everywhere at once, then immediately closes them again when he realizes he can't see anyone in the dense mist. "I'm simply passing through. And warning a ninja about an ambush is a good way to render an ambush completely useless." He yawns nonchalantly and stretches his back until it pops loudly, the sound echoing through the bamboo forest. "You've lost the element of surprise, the only real element for any ninja..." Fuubi slowly pulls the hook swords off his back, then swings them around him in a circle that would normally dazzle and confuse an opponent, though it has no real effect when the opponent wouldn't be able to see. Instead, several bamboo stalks fall to the ground around him, making loud rustling sounds as they fall through the mist, masking the sounds of Fuubi walking farther into the mist, hopefully hiding his position.
    avatar
    Michishige
    Legendary Swordsmen
    Legendary Swordsmen

    Posts : 151
    Ryō : 2310
    Join date : 2010-06-24

    Shinobi ID
    Village: None
    Letter Rank: S
    Classification:

    Re: What's Going On?! (OFF-RPG DM, Zodiark vs. Fuubi Ookawa)

    Post by Michishige on Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:59 am

    "Running away already." Zodiark's eyes fogged over, matching the color of the mist about him. His other senses began to rise, letting him hear everything within the mist. Blocking out the sound of the bamboo and his own clothes, the only thing left in the mist was the rustling of Fuubi as he moved about. "So tell me, what village was it that brought up such a coward." Reaching into his jacket, he pulled out his sword, holding it tight in his left hand. "I doubt you couldn't even muster up the courage to face me like a man."

    Spoiler:
    Zatôichi-
    Sacrificing their eye sight for a short time, the user of this jutsu increases their other sense and reflexes to near superhuman levels, allowing them to preform acts that while still in the realm of physical possibility, seem impossible. Such as anticipating an opponents movements through the sounds of their muscles tensing up and loosening, or being able to dodge some attacks by feeling the attack displace their clothing and reacting in time to move out of the way.


    _______________________
    The most persistent sound which reverberates through men's history is the beating of war drums
    avatar
    Fuubi Ookawa

    Posts : 12
    Ryō : 2264
    Join date : 2010-07-10
    Age : 26

    Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

    Re: What's Going On?! (OFF-RPG DM, Zodiark vs. Fuubi Ookawa)

    Post by Fuubi Ookawa on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:08 am

    Fuubi's lips slowly pull up into a smile, moving his hands about to bring the twin hook swords in a protective, circular stance around his body, staying nearly silent save for the rustling of his clothes. "I come from the Village Hidden in the Mist, if you must know... It won't matter, as you won't be able to kill me, even if you can see through this mist." He tenses up every muscle he can, readying himself for any attack he can sense in the mist, his heart hammering and his adrenaline kicking in almost immediately. "And if you think I'll go down easily, you're terribly, sadly mistaken. Don't worry, I'll at least give you a grave merker."
    avatar
    Michishige
    Legendary Swordsmen
    Legendary Swordsmen

    Posts : 151
    Ryō : 2310
    Join date : 2010-06-24

    Shinobi ID
    Village: None
    Letter Rank: S
    Classification:

    Re: What's Going On?! (OFF-RPG DM, Zodiark vs. Fuubi Ookawa)

    Post by Michishige on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:36 am

    "You seem to be highly confident in your skills." Zodiark slowly drew his sword, twirling it around for a moment. Turning his head, he faced his ear towards Fuubi. Listening intently, he gauged the distance between the two of them. Smiling, he disappeared through the mist, displacing the fog only slightly as he moved. Silently moving in behind Fuubi, he slid his sword around his enemy, resting the blade against his chest, the flat of his blade pressing against his cheek. "You have no idea who you're messing with."

    Spoiler:
    Name:Muon Satsujin Jutsu - Silent Homicide Technique
    Rank:C
    Element:n/a
    Description:Muon Satsujin Jutsu, the ability to commit a silent homicide, is a technique to dispatch your foe with no warning. Your quick speed and skills will instantly kill them before they can provide a defense.


    _______________________
    The most persistent sound which reverberates through men's history is the beating of war drums
    avatar
    Fuubi Ookawa

    Posts : 12
    Ryō : 2264
    Join date : 2010-07-10
    Age : 26

    Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

    Re: What's Going On?! (OFF-RPG DM, Zodiark vs. Fuubi Ookawa)

    Post by Fuubi Ookawa on Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:40 am

    Fuubi smiles even wider at the feeling of the blade on his chest and cheek, giving him a basic idea of where his opponent might be and what kind of position he's in. "Oh, no. You're the one who has no idea who he's messing with." Releasing the tension in one set of muscles in his arm and shoulder, the hook sword behind him swings about. In the same instant, he brings the second sword up by his side with both the hooks of both swords facing outwards in an attempt to catch and lock the blade before another movement can be made. "I am the Unstoppable River. And I will slowly wear you down until there is nothing but dust left."
    avatar
    Michishige
    Legendary Swordsmen
    Legendary Swordsmen

    Posts : 151
    Ryō : 2310
    Join date : 2010-06-24

    Shinobi ID
    Village: None
    Letter Rank: S
    Classification:

    Re: What's Going On?! (OFF-RPG DM, Zodiark vs. Fuubi Ookawa)

    Post by Michishige on Sat Jul 17, 2010 5:51 am

    Zodiark raised his scabbard, catching it in the hooked end of Fuubi's sword, blocking his attack. Swinging his scabbard down, he pulled Fuubi's sword down with it. Sliding back away from Fuubi, he gave himself room to act. Staying within 5m, he quickly sheathed his sword, and took his stance. He bent his knees and spread his feet, he kept his shoulders level as he grasped his sword. Though his clothes were far from silent, their rustling couldn't tell of the danger lurking in the mist. In an instant, Zodiark flashed forward at Fuubi, cutting a tunnel through the mist, exposing both of them for a brief moment as he shot past his target, drawing his sword and slashing at Fuubi's chest with the power to slice him in two. Crouching on the opposite side of his opponent, his sword was no longer sheathed, but pointing up towards the heavens.

    Spoiler:
    Name: Shuntensatsu - Instant Heaven Kill
    Rank: B
    Element: N/A
    Description: It is named this because the speed behind the attack is so swift that the opponent dies instantly before falling to the floor. Sojiro uses his swordsmanship to draw his sword, slash through the opponent, and re-sheath his sword, in a single move that seem like a blur to the untrained eye. Making this jutsu difficult to dodge when caught in its range. When used with Shukuchi, this jutsu is even more deadly, allowing Sojiro to cover the distance between him and his opponent, at perform this fatal attack, all in the span of a few seconds.


    _______________________
    The most persistent sound which reverberates through men's history is the beating of war drums
    avatar
    Fuubi Ookawa

    Posts : 12
    Ryō : 2264
    Join date : 2010-07-10
    Age : 26

    Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

    Re: What's Going On?! (OFF-RPG DM, Zodiark vs. Fuubi Ookawa)

    Post by Fuubi Ookawa on Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:20 pm

    After his attempt to lock the sword in place is thwarted by Zodiark's sheathe, he finds that the sword is gone, and the ninja is no longer right behind him. Oh, this can't be good, he gave up a prime position to kill me... Instead of staying in place, he drops down to the ground and rolls, stabbing one of the hook swords into the ground as a distraction and using the small dagger at the bottom of the handle to keep the sword in place. Watching the ninja slice the hook sword hard enough to both yank it out of the ground and cut halfway through the hardened steel, Fuubi's eyes grow wide with fear. He acts entirely on impulse, jumping up and running at Zodiark in an imitation of his technique, slashing at him with the crescent-shaped handle of the sword from behind. "You left yourself open, hoping on one final attack!"
    avatar
    Michishige
    Legendary Swordsmen
    Legendary Swordsmen

    Posts : 151
    Ryō : 2310
    Join date : 2010-06-24

    Shinobi ID
    Village: None
    Letter Rank: S
    Classification:

    Re: What's Going On?! (OFF-RPG DM, Zodiark vs. Fuubi Ookawa)

    Post by Michishige on Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:17 pm

    Zodiark flicked his wrist, laying his scabbard across his back, parallel to his spine. Fuubi's sword cut through the outer wooden layer of the scabbard, but thatn stopped when it hit the inner metal lining. Twisting his scabbard, he attempted to wrench the sword out of Fuubi's hand as he spun around. As he spun, he swung his arm around and down towards the back of Fuubi's neck.


    _______________________
    The most persistent sound which reverberates through men's history is the beating of war drums

    Sponsored content

    Re: What's Going On?! (OFF-RPG DM, Zodiark vs. Fuubi Ookawa)

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:05 pm