Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Chapter 1, Information on the Akatsuki! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Chapter 1, Information on the Akatsuki! EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Chapter 1, Information on the Akatsuki! EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
Chapter 1, Information on the Akatsuki! EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Chapter 1, Information on the Akatsuki! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
Chapter 1, Information on the Akatsuki! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Chapter 1, Information on the Akatsuki! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Chapter 1, Information on the Akatsuki! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
Chapter 1, Information on the Akatsuki! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

Chapter 1, Information on the Akatsuki!

Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Ryō : 4358

Shinobi ID
    Village: Konohagakure
    Letter Rank: D
    Classification: Jin Clan

Chapter 1, Information on the Akatsuki! Empty Chapter 1, Information on the Akatsuki!

Post by Kaito Jin Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:58 pm

[[Yes, I know that my Character didn't really start here, but I will make it happen. Also, I will be asking certain people to participate if I am going to be in their village, or for fights, or for friends, missions, etc.]]

Kaito thought back on his little vacation that he took in the leaf village. He sorta missed his time with Rotoka, and Hiroku. It wasn't everyday that a Seven Swordsmen of the Mist got to make new friends, let alone a vacation, but it felt good to get out of work once in a while, but now, Kaito was headed back to the Mist Village, for some personal work. He was going to catch back up with his ninja friends, and then he was going to pay a little visit to Ryusaki, the Kirikage. He was going to see him, because he found some information about a group of 9 powerful missing nins who were in search of some very dangerous, and powerful weapons, while he was at Konoha, and he was going to ask for some more information, and last but not least, a list of all of the names of criminal ninjas throughout the world, a Bingo Book.

Kaito was walking off the Ferry, which was connected to the whirlpool country, which was then connected to the Mist Country. In order to get to the mist however, Kaito needed to walk the "Great Naruto Bridge" and then he would find himsef at the bay of the mist country. As he was walking through the Whirlpool country, he decided to disguise himself as a Whirlpool Ninja, and ask around for more of the "Most Wanted" criminals. So, in doing this task, he loitered around the city, and walked into a bar.

The bar was nothing special, a little run down, but Kaito had been to this bar earlier, when he was coming to Konohagakure. As he walked through the door in his disguise, the bells rang, and what looked to be like a sleeping bar-tender had awoken from his slumber. The bar-tender spoke in unstable, slurry language.

"Wha can I ge'for ye? *hic*" The bar tender asked.

"Ahem, Sorry to er... Wake you, but I am here in search of some information, and I was wondering if you could help me out." Kaito asked, making the man slightly disapointed.

The bar-tender looked at Kaito with an awkward face, and then started to chuckle. He stammered something that Kaito could only make out as, him wanting Kaito to buy something before anything was given out.

" Aight, Ill have a small shot of Saké", Please." Kaito asked in a tired, quiet voice.

The bar-tender chuckled to himself once more, and then turned around. He opened an old wooden cabnet, and then turned back facing a wall of glasses. He tried to focus his eyesight, and then grabbed a small shooter glass off the rack. He turned once more, this time facing Kaito, and then set the glass down with a thud.

Kaito bowed his head in thanks, and then began his little interrogation scheme, for this person, had definately heard something.

"Toad Bind Jutsu!" Kaito yelled, doing some rapid fast hand signs.

The area around them began to morph, and soon they where in a toad's esophogaus. The bartender was stuck, but Kaito however was fine and was facing the man with no obstacles in his way. Kaito took off his disguise, by realising the jutsu, and then unwrapped his sword from the gauze. He pointed it at the mans neck, and then finally whispered something, in his quiet but delicate tone of voice.

"Now, here's what's going to happen... You are going to tell me everything that you have heard of the Akatsuki, and then I will tell if your lying or not. If you do happen to, well, lie to me... Then you will become another victim to this blade..."

The man started to shake, and then finally gave in, and told Kaito everything that he heard of the group called akatsuki. He told Kaito that their leader was very powerful, and that they always travel in pairs of two. They have large bounties on their heads, and that their objective was unknown. They wear black cloaks with red clouds spaced out, and are very dangerous and strong people. It is said, that before this generation of Akatsuki, there was a previous one, and they were have said to be the most dangerous criminals in the ninja world, so powerfu, that they had captured some kind of legendary monsters.

In hearing this, Kaito began to feel uneasy, at the words of this man. He unleashed the spell binding jutsu, and then walked out of the bar, and dashed home to Kirigakure. Running over the "Great Naruto Bridge" which felt like was forever, finally passed by, and there he was, standing facing the gate of the mist village. His Home. Kaito had run straight to the Kirikage's office building, to tell him what he had heard,

[Next... Chapter, Ryusaki I need you please :3]

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:49 pm