Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Kaito Jin vs Seth Dawnstrider (Yeah you probably know already how this is going to end) EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Kaito Jin vs Seth Dawnstrider (Yeah you probably know already how this is going to end) EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Kaito Jin vs Seth Dawnstrider (Yeah you probably know already how this is going to end) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
Kaito Jin vs Seth Dawnstrider (Yeah you probably know already how this is going to end) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Kaito Jin vs Seth Dawnstrider (Yeah you probably know already how this is going to end) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
Kaito Jin vs Seth Dawnstrider (Yeah you probably know already how this is going to end) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Kaito Jin vs Seth Dawnstrider (Yeah you probably know already how this is going to end) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Kaito Jin vs Seth Dawnstrider (Yeah you probably know already how this is going to end) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
Kaito Jin vs Seth Dawnstrider (Yeah you probably know already how this is going to end) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

2 posters

Kaito Jin vs Seth Dawnstrider (Yeah you probably know already how this is going to end)

dian810
    dian810

Ryō : 4393

Shinobi ID
    Village: Konoha
    Letter Rank:
    Classification: Genin

Kaito Jin vs Seth Dawnstrider (Yeah you probably know already how this is going to end) Empty Kaito Jin vs Seth Dawnstrider (Yeah you probably know already how this is going to end)

Post by dian810 Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:10 pm

A fight between one of the seven swordsmen of the mist and an ordinary genin from Konoha. Who will win? Psh, who knows?

Seth began by throwing several kagura shuriken supplemented with Katon: Housenka no Jutsu at his opponent. Immediately after which he flickered behind him and attacked but without expecting to actually hit him. He had something else up his sleeve.

(Prepared a substitution. You don't know that!)

Kaito, I'm tired so, we'll finish it tomorrow, ok?

Jutsu Used:

Japanese Name: Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu
    English Name: Fire Release: Phoenix Immortal Fire Technique
    Element: Fire
    Description: This jutsu sends multiple balls of fire at a target. It is also possible to hide shurikens within the fireballs, creating an unexpected secondary surprise attack.

Japanese Name: Shunshin no Jutsu
    English Name: Body Flicker Technique
    Element: None
    Description: This jutsu is a high-speed movement technique, allowing a ninja to move short-long distances at an almost untraceable speed. To an observer, it appears as if the user has teleported. A puff of smoke is occasionally used to disguise the user's movements. It is accomplished by using chakra to temporarily boost the user's reflexes. The amount of chakra required depends on the overall distance between the user and their intended destination. This technique has various variations among the different hidden villages, all of which involve some extra element aside from the movement itself. The extra element is usually some sort of substance used to distract the opponent, such as leaves or sand.

Last edited by dian810 on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Ryō : 4358

Shinobi ID
    Village: Konohagakure
    Letter Rank: D
    Classification: Jin Clan

Kaito Jin vs Seth Dawnstrider (Yeah you probably know already how this is going to end) Empty Re: Kaito Jin vs Seth Dawnstrider (Yeah you probably know already how this is going to end)

Post by Kaito Jin Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:20 am

(we can post whenever we want... List the jutsu used at the bottom of the page please.)

Kaito looked straight into his opponents eyes, and then what seemed to be like slow motion in Kaito's eyes, the genin had thrown several shrunken at Kaito, supplemented with a fire jutsu. When the genins attack was done, he did a simpe shinshun no jutsu to get behind him, and threw a punch that was aimed towards Kaito's gut.

Kaito grabbed the young boy's arm before it got near Kaito, and then flipped him over, so that the fire jutsu and shrunkens where facing the genins back. If this had worked, then Kaito would have beaten him already, if it hadn't, well, Kaito had a couple of tricks up his sleeve...

(sorry my post is short, but I cant post long if you dont :\]

dian810
    dian810

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Kaito Jin vs Seth Dawnstrider (Yeah you probably know already how this is going to end) Empty Re: Kaito Jin vs Seth Dawnstrider (Yeah you probably know already how this is going to end)

Post by dian810 Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:18 am

(After I get more and complex jutsus I'll have more combinations from which to choose from, then I'll start writing longer but for now I'm limited to what I have.)

Seth's own jutsu hit his back... or so it seemed as a puff of smoke revealed what appeared to be a freshly cut log and almost at the same time you could hear from behind "Konoha Reppuu!" as the young ninja tired to sweep the swordsman off his feet, and attempted to use Katon: Washi.

Jutsu used.

Japanese Name: Konoha Reppū
    English Name: Leaf Whirlwind
    Element: None
    Description: Using quickness and agility, the user performs a spinning kick to sweep his opponent off their feet.

Japanese Name: Katon: Washi
    English Name: Fire Release: Eagle
    Element: Fire
    Description: The user will shoot out a striking eagle-shaped fire ball from his/her mouth.

Last edited by dian810 on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Shinobi ID

Post by Kaito Jin Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:41 pm

((thats auto hit, please edit. "Konoha Reppuu!" as the young ninja swept the swordsman off his feet and continued with "Katon: Washi!" as he shot a quick eagle shaped fire ball towards the back of his falling opponent.))
    dian810
    dian810

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by dian810 Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:35 pm

(Ahh, but I did not state if the second jutsu hit! You could still have used a substitution or something else in the mean time between my first and second technique. No auto hit there. Oh and state if you're going to use a substitution one post beforehand, so there's no auto substitution either.)
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Shinobi ID

Post by Kaito Jin Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:16 pm

((you auto hit saying that swept the swordsman off his feet, which implies that you used some kind of force on me, not letting me react, making me land on my back. I'm not asking you, I'm telling you, change that now.
    dian810
    dian810

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by dian810 Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:51 am

(I didn't make you land on your back, you were still flying in midair between my first and second attack, all I did with the first attack was sweep you off your feet, nothing you can't counterattack to. If you really did lower your capabilities to a genin, like we agreed to, you shouldn't be able to react to the first attack, since it's from behind and a surprise one. Remember, I wrote you were swept off your feet, I never wrote you landed, you can attempt to do whatever you have under your sleeves. If you still disagree with me, explain thoroughly what auto hit means. If I understand it and I really did a mistake, I will change it on my own free will, without the need of being threatened to do it. )
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Shinobi ID

Post by Kaito Jin Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:10 am

(thats auto hit, Change it now. auto hit means doing anything to my character without letting me react to it first. This is how your post should go: Seth's own jutsu hit his back... or so it seemed as a puff of smoke revealed what appeared to be a freshly cut log and almost at the same time you could hear from behind "Konoha Reppuu!" as the young ninja tried to sweep the swordsman off his feet , and attempted to use Katon: Washi.) (also, I just am not allowed to use anything over C rank, my character is still way stronger.)
    dian810
    dian810

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by dian810 Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:43 pm

(Aha, so you already planned on winning with an advantage...oh, well. That's a lot better than threatening. Edited.)
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Shinobi ID

Post by Kaito Jin Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:41 am

((lols, how can you attempt two things at once with one character. I post intercepted, but still watch out for that... P's and Q's)

With little disappointment as the person that he had held onto and blocked the attack had disappeared and transformed into a log, the smoke cleared up, and the young ninja was on the ground, sweeping his leg to try to trip Kaito.

Kaito to bored, decided that little effort could be used to dodge, or evade this oncoming attack. He went through around 5 or 6 plans before he actually needed to establish one, and then he came to the conclusion.

Kaito as the slow sweep was still in motion, jumped up at about 10 feet, and while he was halfway up in the air, he took out an explosion kunai, and launched it at the ninja that had just missed, and was on his draw back. The kunai he threw was faster then normal, but only because he had thrown it with a mininum insert of his strength.

As the kunai had flown towards his opponent, Kaito focused his chakra, so that the kunai was about 30cm away from the young ninja's torso, and then blew it up, hoping to crush or explode him. Kaito landed 10ft away from the explosion dodging it completely, waiting to see if he had been hurt from it or not.

Secret Action: As the smoke was clearing up, Kaito had made a lightning clone and then he took his real self into a tree about 30 metres away, he can see the battle, but you cannot see him. Kaito had also activated substitution on his real self.
    dian810
    dian810

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by dian810 Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:28 pm

(Well this is ORP, so I thout this doesn't count as part of the universe.)

Seth was pretty damaged, those kunai made a direct hit on him. He was out of energy already and the fight was just starting. The young boy knew the difference in strength and knew he wouldn't have won, but he did not expect this. The young shinobi was damaged badly this early and it gave a huge impact on his pride. He couldn't bear losing so quickly, even to someone as strong as his opponent, aster all, he owed it his family.

"S**t...I can't...lose now...not here...not like this..." he said, obviously exhausted from the last attack. "I have to make it count with this last hit!" he said to himself, knowing this would probably be his last attempt at hitting his opponent.

He slowly got up and got out a couple of boomerangs, attached to a cord. He got himself together and quickly put some exploding tags on them, after which he threw them at the swordsman. The boomerangs moved past his opponent and began to turn back. If this attack succeded, he should have the advantage.
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Shinobi ID

Post by Kaito Jin Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:40 pm

Kaito was watching from the tree hiding, as the Kunai had hit the target perfectly. His enemy, was definitely going to die, but he was not going to go down without a fight. He took out two big boomerangs from his backpack, and launched them at what he thought was the real Kaito, infact it was the lightning clone that he had placed before the smoke had risen on his last attack. Knowing that this boomerang weapon attack would be his last, Kaito was going to end this quickly.

He had thrown the boomerangs at the clone, and they went past him. Kaito didn't want to cease this opportunity, knowing that the boomerangs where going to come back and destroy his clone, he got his clone to run along-side the black slim visible cord that was attached to the boomerangs, and when he got enough power mustered up, he got his clone to disperse, but what had actually happened was, that when he had dispersed his clone into lightning chakra, he had focused that chakra onto the two cords that were attached to his hands, and his boomerangs. It acted as a current, and flew down the black cord, waiting to shock their target.

A big boom, signifying that the current had reached their target went off, and once again Kaito had to wait for the smoke to clear up, before he could tell any major damage was done. However, he was sure that his attack, or his clones attack, had hit him perfectly on que, as his hands would have recieved all of the shock that went down the two metal ninja cords.
    dian810
    dian810

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by dian810 Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:25 am

Seth's eyes widened, he did not even scream. The boy's vision became blurry and his body was bleeding and shaking from the electricity that ran through his body. He fell to his knees, his vision became black and as the stories said, for a single second he could see his entire life go through like a movie in front of him - from his first birthday, his first day at school, the day he learned that his father died, to the day his mother passed away and to this very moment. A single tear shot through the young boy's face as his body fell down lifelessly on the ground.
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Shinobi ID

Post by Kaito Jin Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:21 pm

Kaito watched as the boy silently fell to the ground, making dust escape from beneath him, he did not scream, he did not shout, it was a silent death. The small ninja boy lie there on the ground, as Kaito could see the glimmering tears in the light role down the palish white cheeks of the now dead boy who laid silently, 5 meters from where Kaito was standing. Kaito slowly walked forth, towards the corpse of the dead man, and then knelt down beside his face, un-tied the village head band from the boys forehead, and then tied it around his eyes, shutting them into eternal darkness forever.

Kaito stood, watching the dead man, and then finally began to move his water chakra, and created some sort of muddy pit, and then picked up the boy in his arms, his head dangling, with his arms and legs, and then put him in the mud. He watched him sink, lifelessy, into the mud, until he was no longer visible to the naked eye. Kaito cut down some branches, and then created somewhat of a cross out of them, and stabbed them into the mud, puncturing a deep hole, so that they would not be moved.

Kaito left the battle scene, with a quiet face, and never saw the boy again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:20 am