Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Luke30800's character EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Luke30800's character EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Luke30800's character EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
Luke30800's character EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Luke30800's character EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
Luke30800's character EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Luke30800's character EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Luke30800's character EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
Luke30800's character EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

2 posters

Luke30800's character

Lukey30800
    Lukey30800

Ryō : 4433

Shinobi ID
    Village: Sunakagure
    Letter Rank:
    Classification: Genin

Luke30800's character Empty Luke30800's character

Post by Lukey30800 Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:49 pm

~General Information~

Name:Shikuma

Weight:41 kg

Height:141 cm

Appearance:wears a black scarf around neck,has very blue eye's wears mostly black,has bandages on arms,black hair,bandages on legs,sandles,carries a summoning scroll on back containing puppets,a sunakagure headband Slashed

Clothing:[img]Luke30800's character B960202[/img]

Personality:has a very good sense of humour,very kind,protective of friends,smiles alot,always friendly

~Clan Information~

Clan Name:Shirogane Clan

Kekei Genkai:mastery Of Puppets

Clan Symbol:a scorpion similar to sasori's with a visible red X on its head

Clan History:the shirogane clan originated from Sunakagure the founders of the clan were all puppet master missing nin who came together to form the shirogane clan they live in a collection of huts and other buildings in a small village the descendents of the original founders expanded the village to what it is today the children start their puppet trainning at the age of 5 when they learn how to attach chakra strings to diffrent objects by they age of 7 they learn how to expand the length of their chakra strings by age 10 they know basic puppet mastery and how to operate at least 2 puppets.strangley this clan still wear sunakagure headbands but with slashes through them

Ability Summary:Puppet mastery,Chakra strings,ability to use multiple puppets at a young age

~Rank/Village Information

Classification:Genin

Letter Rank:C

Village:None/sunakagure

~Skill Information~

Skill Specialty:

Main:Puppetry
    Sub:Medical knowledge (creating poisons

Elemental Affinity:

Main:Wind

Special Characteristics:Chakra Pools

~Jutsu~

Name:Chakra Strings
    Element:None
    Description:Chakra strings is a technique usually used by puppet users to allow them to control their puppets in battle. Apart from being used to control puppets, the chakra strings can be attached to other objects, allowing the user to control, or at the very least disrupt, other things. In one instance, Kankurō uses chakra strings to trip Naruto Uzumaki when they first meet. In another, Chiyo uses chakra strings to control a person like a puppet. The strings can be made invisible, as Chiyo did with the Manipulating Attack Blades to sneak a string to bind Hiruko's iron tail. This technique is limited to one string per finger, but Sasori's modified heart was able to emit enough strings to control over one hundred puppets.

Name:Puppet body replacment
    Description:Works similar to the Body Replacement Technique but instead transforms the puppet into an exact replica of the user and when the user wishes the puppets disguise crumbles revealing the puppet the puppet can also swap places with the jutsu user

Name:puppet Body Transformation
    element:None
    Description:Transforms the puppet into anyone the jutsu user wishes it to be as long as the user has seen the person before

Name:Black Secret Technique Eyes of the death puppet
    element:None
    Description:The user Moves the puppet infront of the opponent another puppet grabs the opponent from behind the puppet infront then protrudes blades from its eyes and knocks its head forward impaling the opponent on the blades useally they are impaled through the eyes

Name: Black Secret Technique protruding spike Ring
    Description:My strongest and hardest tenchinque to perform.two of my puppets place both hands on the other puppets hands and pull back revealing wires they then jump back and create a ring aounrd the opponent they then both launch kunai out of there mouth at the opponent inside the ring

~History/RP Sample~

History/Background Story:
    Birth Arc:born to a normal family in the shirogane clan district it was a normal birth nothing exciting happend
    Academy Arc:since the Shirogane clan had no Academy the academy students would be trained by their parents and there other siblings or any other relatives.We all start puppet trainning at age of 5 after learning how to manipulte chakra to diffrent area's of our bodies we start learning how to manipulte chakra to diffrent objects and move them we all have to start with a basic puppet body and have to add our own attachments by age 8 we all have our own puppets and start making more this is when i made my puppet Hirodan this is my main puppet which i useally use in battle
    Genin Arc:at age 10 we get an actual rank The rank of Genin.This is when i learnt how to manipulte 2 puppets at once so one puppet to a hand this proved difficult but once i masterd it,it Became on of my best jutsu's.When i was Aged 12 i learnt how to do puppet Jutsu's such as puppet body replacment and puppet body transformation
    i am currently upgrading my existing puppets for better use in combat.

Roleplay Sample:Shikuma lunged forward his puppet did the same moving its blades towards the enemy

Puppets:
    Name:Hirodan
    Type:Attack

Description: This Puppet is Modeld after Shikuma but without the summonign scroll and it wears a long black cloak about half the length of its body no weapons visible

Weapons Locations

- Arms:Hidden blades in wrists,Kunai shooters in shoulders
    - Legs:Chakra propulsion boots
    - Torso:Senbon Launcher hidden behind cloak in chest,special pivot in stomach so the puppets torso can spin 360* Degrees
    - Head:Kunai Launcher hidden in mouth

Jutsu:puppet body replacment and puppet body transformation and Black Secret Technique Eyes of the death puppet

Name:idoru
    Type:Hybrid
    Description:a pretty basic pupept has a black curly wig similar to Kankuro's puppet crow but the wig has longer hair it also wears a long red robe with a white high collar

weapons locations

- Arms:Wires hidden in left and right hands to be used with okurih
    - Legs:None
    - Torso:None
    -Head:Kunai Launcher in Mouth and 2 30cm blades hidden in the eyes

Jutsu:Black secret technique eyes of the death puppet,Black Secret Technique protruding spike Ring

Name:okurih
    Type:defence
    Description:an odly shaped puppet that has a long metal tail with 5 spikes at the end protruding from its back it can create 2 chakra shields from its wrists it is similar to Idoru but with a giant hole i nthe back of the red robe this one also has a black collar instead of a white one it also has 2 blades coming from the top of the hands these are always visible

Weapons locations
    - Arms:wires in left and right hands to be used with Idoru,chakra shields in wrists,visible Blades on left and right hands
    - Legs:none
    - Torso:Long metal tail with 5 spikes similar to Long Kunai at the end
    - Head:Kunai Launcher in mouth

Jutsu:Black Secret Technique protruding spike Ring,puppet body replacment

Last edited by Lukey30800 on Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:09 am; edited 2 times in total
    Lukey30800
    Lukey30800

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Luke30800's character Empty Re: Luke30800's character

Post by Lukey30800 Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:50 pm

I need to finish it Later so dont say it aitn done cause i know it aint
    Lukey30800
    Lukey30800

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Lukey30800 Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:30 am

done now :D
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Ryō : 4380

Shinobi ID
    Village: Konohagakure
    Letter Rank: D
    Classification: Jin Clan

Post by Kaito Jin Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:13 pm

Might want to add on more to the personality. You only have 1 jutsu atm? Remember, if you don't list the jutsus Here on you app, or in a jutsu creation app, you Cannot use them. Note: they also have to be approved.

Genin can only manipulate one puppet, until rank of chuunin. Not to mention, your only 12 years old, you wouldn't have the strength or the body mass to move, and lift both of them at the same time. Also, note that it uses chakra, for chakra strings, one puppet would be the maximum until your character gets stronger, and learns to use 2 of them.

Please paste the weapon template under your app, (on the same post, just edit underneath the charrie information) and then fill it out with your puppet information/jutsus/weapons, etc.

98cm is really short...(4 feet/3 feet?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:21 pm