Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Uchiha Makaze Akuma(Done) EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Uchiha Makaze Akuma(Done) EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Uchiha Makaze Akuma(Done) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
Uchiha Makaze Akuma(Done) EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Uchiha Makaze Akuma(Done) EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
Uchiha Makaze Akuma(Done) EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Uchiha Makaze Akuma(Done) EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Uchiha Makaze Akuma(Done) EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
Uchiha Makaze Akuma(Done) EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

+2
Nocturne
Sergiy Monomyth
6 posters

Uchiha Makaze Akuma(Done)

Sergiy Monomyth

Ryō : 4266

Uchiha Makaze Akuma(Done) Empty Uchiha Makaze Akuma(Done)

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:32 pm

Retrieving Ninja Profile.....
    Uchiha Makaze Akuma(Done) Loading01

Who... Am I?

Name: Uchiha Makaze Akuma(Characters Name)

Nickname/Alias:
      Water God, Sea God, Creator of Water, Plague, Virus

Is that really me?

Appearance:Uchiha Makaze Akuma(Done) Anime_Emo_Boy_2

Clothing: Wears stranded Ninja Gear, Jounin flak Vest.

Weight: 100 lbs

Height: 5'4

Ethnicity: From Mist

Voice:

• Eating People
      • Murder
      • Vengeance
      • Torture

Dislikes:
      • Men
      • Humans
      • Women
      • Children
      • Nice People

Personality:
      Evil, manipulative, Cunning, Mastermind

My...Family?

Clan: Uchiha

Unique Clan Features: Can Copy Stuff

It's all coming back to me now..

Classification: Ninja Of the Seven Swordsman Of the Mist

Letter Rank: A Ranked

Village: Hidden Mist Village

My skills were unmatched..

-Skill Specialties-

Available Starting Points:

• 1. Ninjutsu(Master)
      • 2. Taijutsu(Adapt)
      • 3. Kenjutsu(Adept)

-Elements-

• 1. Water
      • 2. Fire
      • Comb. Water Manipulation(At will)

-Jutsu-

E: 1
      D: 4
      C: 11
      B: 7
      A: 9
      S: 3

Spoiler:

This is my Story

History/Background Story:
      Spoiler:

Roleplay Sample:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Sergiy Monomyth on Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:00 pm; edited 13 times in total
    Nocturne
    Nocturne
    Missing Ninja
    Missing Ninja

Ryō : 5137

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank: A
    Classification: Missing-Nin

Uchiha Makaze Akuma(Done) Empty Re: Uchiha Makaze Akuma(Done)

Post by Nocturne Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:16 pm

• Age is 7? lol Sorry, but you will have to change that.
    • Letter ranks are E-S as you already know. You can be A-Rank.
    • You have a total of 35 jutsu, which is 5 more than the maximum starting number. Max is 30 for Jounin.
    • Please remove Rasengan as it is not available at present.
    • Please fill out the jutsu template for every technique. I know, it is a pain, but it must be done.
    • Could you add at least another paragraph to your history?
    Sergiy Monomyth

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:57 pm

Done. And Seven Swordsman are allowed to have 35 jutsu.
    Echo
    Echo
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Ryō : 4706

Shinobi ID
    Village: Kirigakure
    Letter Rank: S
    Classification: Mizukage

Post by Echo Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:50 am

To join the ranks of the Swordsmen, or even a rank as high as A for that matter, you're going to have to improve a lot on this application. Just overall everything except Jutsu maybe.

And the ability to manipulate water at will like that would have to be done through a bloodline.
    Sergiy Monomyth

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:05 pm

I will improve on Everything else. However the Ability to mani Water at will should not be a Bloodline. Because then people will simply over crowd it. The Ability to mani water at will, Is a Rare thing. It should not be made to a bloodline. That's why I placed only he has it for now. Hope you understand,. I am currently getting ready to move to the new house, I'll have this profile fully fleshed and done in two weeks time hopefully. Once Ir reconnect to my internet.
    Das Blaine
    Das Blaine
    Konoha Jounin
    Konoha Jounin

Ryō : 4256

Post by Das Blaine Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:19 pm

Theyre saying it's like you have two KKGs with Uchiha AND your ability to manipulate water.
    Kenji
    Kenji

Ryō : 4311

Shinobi ID
    Classification: Jounin

Post by Kenji Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:30 pm

That's actually contradictory, if you claim the ability to manipulate water through a bloodline then no one else would be able to manipulate water unless you allow them in your clan. On the other hand if you leave it out of a bloodline then anyone could copy it. Nevertheless you wouldn't be able to have both Sharingan and water manipulation. You don't see Gaara with a Dojutsu and sand manipulation.
    Sergiy Monomyth

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:40 pm

Kenji wrote:That's actually contradictory, if you claim the ability to manipulate water through a bloodline then no one else would be able to manipulate water unless you allow them in your clan. On the other hand if you leave it out of a bloodline then anyone could copy it. Nevertheless you wouldn't be able to have both Sharingan and water manipulation. You don't see Gaara with a Dojutsu and sand manipulation.

No Water Mani is not an Bloodline nore can it be copied it can be learned through mastery of Water Element. Not copied. Gaara could have gotten Sharingan through transplantation.
    Kenji
    Kenji

Ryō : 4311

Shinobi ID
    Classification: Jounin

Post by Kenji Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:52 pm

Not visually copied in RP but copied during character creation. If it's through mastery of water any Water Release master could used it, and yes he could get one through transplantation, however currently transplantations have to be admin approved and gained in RP. The way I see it your water manipulation is basically the same as Gaara's sand manipulation, if you look at our elemental chart we have sand manipulation as a Kekkei Genkai so why wouldn't water manipulation be considered one?
    Sergiy Monomyth

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:34 pm

That's just Idiotic, it should not be as a Bloodline trait. It's Stupid and idiotic.
    Nocturne
    Nocturne
    Missing Ninja
    Missing Ninja

Shinobi ID
    Village:

Post by Nocturne Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:22 am

I cannot compute your reasoning that manipulation of water is not a KKG. To be capable of moving water around (controlling it at will) is not simple Water release and is NOT proven something only masters of the element are capable of doing. Stupidity only lies in your failure to support your claims properly.

Also, transplants are be a burden and an asset.
    Sergiy Monomyth

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:29 am

Water Manipulation should only be used for certain people. Because Like Sand Mani. If Used to a full and potent extent. Can be Very Oped, More oped then Sand Mani. If you want me to take it out I will. I will when I return from moving.
    Nocturne
    Nocturne
    Missing Ninja
    Missing Ninja

Shinobi ID
    Village:

Post by Nocturne Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:39 am

By limiting it to certain people it is a KKG, like sand manipulation and the many other forms out there. We are not saying it is OP. You just can't have two "natural" KKGs.
    Laufey
    Laufey

Ryō : 4184

Post by Laufey Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:42 am

A JUTSU, unless it requires a particular mutation (kkg) or a secret clan technique, is something anyone can use. It's simply a technique which utilizes hand seals and manipulation of chakra (in most cases) to perform. In essence, it's something that can be achieved through training, the intensity of which would depend upon the difficulty and power of the jutsu itself.

A bloodline trait is a mutation, a deviation from the norm and if you've studied the theory of natural selection then it's simply a genetic variation, which allows you to use certain abilities. For example, the Sharingan is a mutation. It is limited to those of the Uchiha and thus it's part of their bloodline.

An elemental release is based on the affinity your chakra has towards a particular element, that is to say the elements that can be controlled by a shinobi through the use of ninjutsu.

You with me so far?

Water is one of the five basic chakra natures. The release for which is called Suiton (translating to water release). What you define as water manipulation is simply suiton without the use of handsigns. For those of us familiar with the world of 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' and it's horrendous sequel that I refuse to name, that is simply water bending.

In the show the only people who had the ability to use water in that manner were Mangetsu and Suigetsu. The only difference between you and them is that you have a sharingan and you can't morph yourself into a liquid state, which as we saw in the show was their greatest weakness because it made them vulnerable to lightning release.

Comparing your release to Gaara is idiotic because he used a Bijuu, the one tailed beast, in order to use sand as a weapon. That was a power limited only to the hosts of the bijuu and it can be easily assumed that because he had a Bijuu inside of him since his birth, his chakra was influenced by the Bijuu's chakra thus enabling him to control sand even after it's removal.

To attempt to emulate that power, that too with water and without making it your bloodline, removing the only weakness it could have and combining it with the sharingan is downright ignorant. What part of your cognitive function failed you to make you think that this would fly?

What the staff is trying to tell you is either get rid of the Sharingan or get rid of the water manipulation because there is no way, even under the unlikely circumstance of hell freezing over and breaking loose at the same time while the devil anal fists himself wearing a spiked metal gauntlet laced with acid, that you will get approved with both of them.

Is this clear enough for you?
    Sergiy Monomyth

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:47 am

Laufey wrote:A JUTSU, unless it requires a particular mutation (kkg) or a secret clan technique, is something anyone can use. It's simply a technique which utilizes hand seals and manipulation of chakra (in most cases) to perform. In essence, it's something that can be achieved through training, the intensity of which would depend upon the difficulty and power of the jutsu itself.

A bloodline trait is a mutation, a deviation from the norm and if you've studied the theory of natural selection then it's simply a genetic variation, which allows you to use certain abilities. For example, the Sharingan is a mutation. It is limited to those of the Uchiha and thus it's part of their bloodline.

An elemental release is based on the affinity your chakra has towards a particular element, that is to say the elements that can be controlled by a shinobi through the use of ninjutsu.

You with me so far?

Water is one of the five basic chakra natures. The release for which is called Suiton (translating to water release). What you define as water manipulation is simply suiton without the use of handsigns. For those of us familiar with the world of 'Avatar: The Last Airbender' and it's horrendous sequel that I refuse to name, that is simply water bending.

In the show the only people who had the ability to use water in that manner were Mangetsu and Suigetsu. The only difference between you and them is that you have a sharingan and you can't morph yourself into a liquid state, which as we saw in the show was their greatest weakness because it made them vulnerable to lightning release.

Comparing your release to Gaara is idiotic because he used a Bijuu, the one tailed beast, in order to use sand as a weapon. That was a power limited only to the hosts of the bijuu and it can be easily assumed that because he had a Bijuu inside of him since his birth, his chakra was influenced by the Bijuu's chakra thus enabling him to control sand even after it's removal.

To attempt to emulate that power, that too with water and without making it your bloodline, removing the only weakness it could have and combining it with the sharingan is downright ignorant. What part of your cognitive function failed you to make you think that this would fly?

What the staff is trying to tell you is either get rid of the Sharingan or get rid of the water manipulation because there is no way, even under the unlikely circumstance of hell freezing over and breaking loose at the same time while the devil anal fists himself wearing a spiked metal gauntlet laced with acid, that you will get approved with both of them.

Is this clear enough for you?

No you do not make yourself clear. I've stated what I stated above. Now all you have too do is wait till I return to my new house, so I can make the edits.
    Echo
    Echo
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Ryō : 4706

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank: S
    Classification: Mizukage

Post by Echo Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:39 am

Hi, lets keep this app clean please. If you're not a staff member, please refrain from posting on peoples creations, especially if you're just going to argue with someone. If you have something to tell someone, either PM it to a staff member to put on the thread, or speak to the member directly through a PM or the chatbox.

Plague Virus

That would be a KKG in itself, and is far too similar to Blaines KKG.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:52 pm