Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
An unexpected meeting. EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
An unexpected meeting. EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
An unexpected meeting. EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
An unexpected meeting. EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
An unexpected meeting. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
An unexpected meeting. EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
An unexpected meeting. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
An unexpected meeting. EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
An unexpected meeting. EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

3 posters

An unexpected meeting.

Yami Kurushimi
    Yami Kurushimi
    Kirigakure Jounin
    Kirigakure Jounin

Ryō : 4394

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank: A
    Classification: Jounin

An unexpected meeting. Empty An unexpected meeting.

Post by Yami Kurushimi Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:18 pm

It was Harumi's day off, and in order to relax, she was walking through the market. It was midday and there weren't many people outside because of the sun and the incredible heat. The red haired girl had her hair tied in a pony tail,as always, and she was wearing a turqoise dress which reached over her knee with matching white shoes. The few people were greeting her, and Harumi gave them a bright smile. She was well known in Suna, because of the fact that she always helped other people.

She walked pass the Ninja Academy, and stood there , observing the children whose school day had just finished. She remembered her old days at her own Academy back in Konoha. Harumi missed her friends, but she couldn't return. Besides, she wanted to take revenge on Konoha for taking her parents' lives. One day...I will... she thought, completely absorbed by her thoughts. She did notice a young boy approaching her, but didn't pay attention as she thought that he would just pass her by.
    Shojiro
    Sunagakure Academy Student

Ryō : 4396

Shinobi ID
    Village: Sunagakure
    Letter Rank:
    Classification: Acadamy Student

An unexpected meeting. Empty Re: An unexpected meeting.

Post by Shojiro Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:26 pm

It was recess! A time of cheer and happiness, or training and stress. A wonderful time, or a terrible time. Either way, it was that time. Some kids charged from the Academy, while others wallowed and dragged themselves out for another day's work. Shojiro was among those happily charging out and running around, playing high-speed ninja tag with his friends. It was another one of those days that Shojiro was having a blast. He was hiding behind a tree and was peeking out to see if anyone was on to him. However, there was a person looking on as the children played. He looked around to see if anyone was coming and when he was sure he was safe, he sprinting towards to lady.

He skidded to a halt, she was tall. "Excuse me miss, why are you watching all of the kids play? I've never seen you here...who are you?" he imposed several questions.
    Yami Kurushimi
    Yami Kurushimi
    Kirigakure Jounin
    Kirigakure Jounin

Shinobi ID
    Village:

Post by Yami Kurushimi Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:42 pm

Unlike Harumi thought, the boy did not pass her but he stopped and asked her some questions."Excuse me miss, why are you watching all of the kids play? I've never seen you here...who are you?" the young boy asked, looking up at her. She turned around to face him and then smiled one of her brightest and most beautiful smiles. ''Oh I was just passing by and seeing all those children play like that made me happy.'' she answered still smiling at the boy. Of course she wouldn't tell him what she was really thinking. She also wouldn't tell him that she was a Ninja, let alone an ANBU. No one was to know the true identity of an ANBU. ''As for your other question, my name is Harumi Hana and you probably haven't seen me because I don't go out that much. What is your name young man, if I may ask?'' she asked the boy, her smile widening. She ,however, did not lean into him, since she didn't want him to be scared of her strange colored eyes. They were a mixture of blue and green with lines circling eachother. There were two possibilities. One, the boy would get terrified and run away. Two, he would be fascinated. Harumi hoped for the latter, but from personal experience she knew that the latter ,unfortunately, was not always the case.
    Shojiro

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Shojiro Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:00 am

Shojiro tilted his head as he learned a bit about this lady. She seemed a little panicked behind he kind smile. Soon though, his name was in question, "I am Shojiro Areniro, I'm probably the toughest kid the Suna Academy." Soon enough though he took his gaze from her smile with panicking signs around the facial expression to trying to learn more through her eyes, which caused them to be noticed. "Wow miss Harumi! Your eyes are so pretty!" he said, jumping lightly with excitement. Alternating his gaze again he figured it was best not to continue, as the eyes may have been the reason she was panicking.

Trying to pick a different subject in a hurry, he looked around and made a handseal. Putting one arm out, a few pieces of standard unlined white paper slipped out from his sleeve as if pushed out lightly, and fell to the ground. "Ummm...I make good origami!" he said hurriedly trying to escape the subject. He liked to look beyond simple fascinating aspects and look to know a person. So changing to talents was easy enough for him. He sat on the ground and began working at the paper in a rush, creating a comical smoke cloud symbolizing how fast his hands were working with the paper.

After a few moments, much faster than anyone else could ever do, he held in his hands, a perfect Paper Rose, a few thorns and everything. Shojiro got up and held it up, showing it and then said, "Here ya' go Harumi-chan!"
    Yami Kurushimi
    Yami Kurushimi
    Kirigakure Jounin
    Kirigakure Jounin

Shinobi ID
    Village:

Post by Yami Kurushimi Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:45 am

"I am Shojiro Areniro, I'm probably the toughest kid the Suna Academy." the young boy answered, his gaze wandering to Harumi's eyes. Her eyes were especially colorful and shiny due to the sun and the relaxation. She had considered wearing a hat but she didn't like hats. The girl prepared for what was to come. She didn't know what he would say but her smile remained in its place. "Wow miss Harumi! Your eyes are so pretty!" Shojiro exclaimed, nearly jumping out of excitement. The young girl was reliefed, but nothing of that emotion appeared on her face.

Shojiro quickly made a handseal and paper slipped out of his sleeve, falling to the ground."Ummm...I make good origami!"the boy quickly changed the subject, which did not slip Harumi's attention.Hm..looks like I am being sloppy again. Well its my day off, no wonder... she thought as the boy sat on the ground working with incredible speed with the paper. Harumi noticed that the paper came out of his sleeve which either meant he was carrying paper with him or it was a Kekkei Genkai. Harumi had never seen this paper art. Though, being an ANBU, she was informed about this ability.

Some seconds passed and Shojiro had finished his origami artwork. He stood up holding up the origami,which appeared to be a very realistic Rose, indicating for her to take it. "Here ya' go Harumi-chan!" Harumi took the beautiful Rose and looked closer at it. It even had thorns. ''Thank you Shojiro-kun! You are pretty talented, aren't you? Say, did you learn that in the Academy or is it something special only you can do?'' she asked not sure if he would want to answer her question. Of course she knew that it could be that jutsu, but she wanted to see what Shojiro's response would be.
    Khaiyne Illidari
    Khaiyne Illidari
    Kazekage
    Kazekage

Ryō : 4391

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank: S
    Classification: Kazekage

Post by Khaiyne Illidari Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:49 pm

Unexpectedly, about ten or twenty more paper roses seemed to fly past the face of the ANBU Agent. These paper roses were not the same color as Shojiro's however, but they were a darkened black with a small glint of reddened outbursts. As they pierced a nearby wall, it seemed to shatter and crack at the stone, small crumbling pieces drop to the ground after making a few loud noises. Khaiyne smiled as his platemail created a large dropping sound as his boots hit the ground from a nearby four-story building. Namely, a coordinator's office.

Khaiyne looked upon the ANBU, obviously knowing who she was, as he was a Kage and it was imperative that he know the identity of any and all ANBU members for their own personal beneficial gains, and the like. He smiled at her. "Actually, he both learnt it from me, and its something special that we can do.." He stopped speaking for a moment, only to stand and begin walking over toward her direction shortly thereafter. "But, as you can see; although my kekkei genkai is relatively noted to.. Resemble his.. It is not quite the same. As i'm sure you've noticed by now, Miss Harumi." The wind blew lightly, only leaving a practically invisible scent of decay from the Earth's exterior to be blown in the nose of surrounding civilians.

As he reached where Harumi and Shojiro were located, he bent down and smiled at Shojiro, gently patting him on the shoulder as a job well done. "Well done, Shojiro.. Your kekkei genkai skills have improved tenth-fold since our last session.. At this rate, you will have been promoted to a Genin in no time at all." His platemail remained as black as the eyes of hell, and as dull as a day of rain and gloom. However, his malicious and detreavous smile remained the same, hinting a sign of insanity. It was odd that Khaiyne took pride in this simple personality quirk. Still, all in all; everyone had their pro's and con's.

Standing, his eyes fixed upon the paper roses that were still shoved into the wall. Jagged as ever. Their form hadn't even crumbled due to the force of the throw, which was inquisitive to say the least. Focusing his eyes on the artificial flowers, they suddenly ignited and burst into a random combustion of flames. The pieces of black paper shriveled up and reduced themselves into nothing less than ashes and dust. Ironic.
    Shojiro

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Shojiro Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:08 pm

Shojiro watched as more, darker roses flew past Harumi's face. Shojiro turned around and saw the darkened skin of his sensei. "Khaiyne-sensei! Why do you grace the school with your presence today?" he asked with a bit of excitement, a bit of fear, both laced his voice. It became a fairly stuttering happy sound more or less. His mood was a little shot as the roses burnt to a crisp soon after. He sighed, "They always burn..." He chuckled as if he had pity for the roses.

"Khaiyne-san! I've been working on that Lance-attack I made up, it came along nicely," he said.
    Yami Kurushimi
    Yami Kurushimi
    Kirigakure Jounin
    Kirigakure Jounin

Shinobi ID
    Village:

Post by Yami Kurushimi Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:03 pm

As Harumi was waiting for Shojiro's response, she suddenly sensed an enormous chakra. From the chakra's direction ten or more paper roses flew pass the young girl's face, crashing into a nearby wall. The roses, although being made out of paper, did not wrinkle but stuck into said wall causing pieces to fall on the ground. Harumi turned around only to see the Kazekage standing some meters away from them. The Kazekage looked at Harumi, smiling. "Actually, he both learnt it from me, and its something special that we can do.." the man said and walked towards Harumi and Shojiro. The young girl looked at Shojiro and smiled. ''So Lord Kazekage has been teaching you? Aren't you lucky?'' she said letting a chuckle escape."But, as you can see; although my kekkei genkai is relatively noted to.. Resemble his.. It is not quite the same. As i'm sure you've noticed by now, Miss Harumi." Khaiyne said looking at Harumi. ''Of course'' she just said smiling back at her Kage.

The girl listened as the Kazekage praised Shojiro, reassuring him that he would surely become a Genin soon. Harumi didn't doubt this either. She had seen his speed and precision. Shojiro would soon advance to Genin and become a brilliant Shinobi, if he would keep up the training. Suddenly the black roses started to burn and fell down , being nothing more than ashes. As the roses were burning, Shojiro informed Khaiyne about how he was training on a self made attack.

''Really Lord Kazekage what brought you here today?'' Harumi asked looking her Kage straight into the eyes, smiling.

[[Its crap, but my eye hurts and I didn't know what to say. Sorry ^^'']]

Khaiyne Illidari
    Khaiyne Illidari
    Kazekage
    Kazekage

Ryō : 4391

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank: S
    Classification: Kazekage

Post by Khaiyne Illidari Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:07 pm

As Shojiro explained his extremities of skill enhancement to the Kazekage, Khaiyne smiled in praise and appreciation for his Shinobi. His platemail clanged as he looked upon Harumi, who had asked him a question not too long before. "Really Lord Kazekage what brought you here today?" As he heard her words, he stood and looked at her oddly; thinking whether or not he should reveal the true reason he had shown up at the Academy. Overall, he decided to exploit his reasons.

"Well, Miss Harumi, the reason I have made an appearance here at the Academy was to give Shojiro a minimal lesson, based on the art of Shikigami no Mai, which is commonly referred to as the 'Paper Jutsu', around here at least." Finishing up his words, his focus pinpointed unto Shojiro, who was smiling up at him with happiness and eagerness. "I am going to show you how to create a replical Shadow Clone, utilizing your very kekkei genkai. Do not get stressed out, however; this jutsu is alot more advanced than the Shadow Clone techniques they should be teaching you at the Academy." Meanwhile, the real Khaiyne was talking to Harumi.

Continuing on, he simply shut his eyes. Opening them very shortly after, a flow of black paper steadily streamed from the Kazekage's body. In the blink of an eye, it seemed like there were now two seperate Kazekage's. The appearances were brilliantly alike, so it was practically impossible to tell them apart just by looks. However, as he knew that the ANBU beside him would notice which was real, the chakra embroidery was unevenly distributed throughout the clone, which; if there were many clones at a time, would cause a heavily subjected breakdown for his enemy. It would cause mental confusion due to there being so many different assortments of chakra.

The clone bent down towards Shojiro, and began to speak to him. "That jutsu is called the "Shikigami no Mai; Basic Paper Clone Technique". Using varied sheets of paper from the body of the beholder, the user can physically "clone" themselves into an exact replica of the user. This 'clone' cannot perform any jutsu that the user can, and it is possible for the clone to die on a single hit, that is moderately weak to a D-Rank Ninja. I developed this jutsu at a very young age.. It is beyond highly advanced for your level, but I have recognized and come to respect your valiant efforts and determination.. So I believe you can pull this off. As I rank you accordingly to your skill levels, I will teach you a more hardened variation of this technique, each with its own power level and skill assortment. Understood?"

"So, Miss Harumi, what are your purposes for showing up here at the Academy of the Sand? Is there anything happening that I should be informed about? Intruders? Enemies? Anything of the sort? Or were you simply stopping by for a check-up on your daily patrol borders." The clone was speaking to Shojiro, still. "Here, take this scroll. Study it promptly, practice it daily; and you will master it in no time. A good ninja knows his limits, but a great ninja knows when to cease his actions. Do not overwork or exhaust yourself, it could mean instantaneous death if you do, and I wouldn't want to lose you, Shojiro." Handing him a nicely decorated scroll with small markings on the side of it, the clone had vanished shortly thereafter, forming back into the main body of Khaiyne, who was still awaiting the explanation that he believed Miss Harumi had prepared.
    Yami Kurushimi
    Yami Kurushimi
    Kirigakure Jounin
    Kirigakure Jounin

Shinobi ID
    Village:

Post by Yami Kurushimi Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:19 pm

Khaiyne explained the reason he was here and continued explaining to Shojiro a new technique. Suddenly the Kazekage closed his eyes and next to him appeared a second Kazekage. It was an exact duplicate so no one would be able to tell the difference. Harumi, however, noticed the weird chakra amount throughout one of Khaiyne's bodies and figured that would be the clone.

The clone started analyzing the new jutsu which Shojiro was going to learn, while Harumi seemed to be listening carefully. That, however, was not the case. Her thoughts traveled to her own training, since she had to train harder her Kekkei Genkai in order to perfect it more than it already was. She used her Kekkei Genkai like no other had used it in her clan, but still that wasn't enough for her. Her stepfather always told her how proud he was but she was never satisfied with herself. Harumi always kept going, she never stopped. That was how she became an ANBU. Without hard training and determination she wouldn't be a Ninja. The young girl admired her ANBU captain, for his strength and laid back personality. When she was on missions she was always hiding her true worried and scared face. Harumi wanted to get rid of this scared little girl,who was residing deep within herself.

Harumi, although being mentally away, did hear the Kazekage's question and answered as soon as he gave Shojiro a scroll with which he was supposed to train, the clone disappearing. ''No, nothing of what you mentioned, Lord Kazekage, is the case. Today is my day off so I decided to take a walk and see if anyone needs my help.'' Harumi replied, smiling at Khaiyne.
    Shojiro

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Shojiro Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:31 pm

Shojiro took the scroll and looked over it. "Hmm...I was actually working on a jutsu similar to this recently, these additions look chakra consuming," he said with a look of displeasure in his tone. "I suppose I'll have to figure this out..."

He continued reading and studying the scroll, too focused to hear the activity behind him. He looked over it, it seemed like a basic clone jutsu but more a waste of his already low chakra supply. "Gee...this doesn't seem like it would be any more use than a basic jutsu," he said. Sighing he finished reading and went over his proportions and stuff to determine how much paper would be necessary.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 11:49 am