Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Setting up EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Setting up EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Setting up EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
Setting up EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Setting up EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
Setting up EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Setting up EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Setting up EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
Setting up EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

2 posters

Setting up

Osamu Kyou
    Osamu Kyou
    Missing Ninja
    Missing Ninja

Ryō : 4530

Shinobi ID
    Village: Kirikagure No Sato
    Letter Rank: B
    Classification: Missing Nin

Setting up Empty Setting up

Post by Osamu Kyou Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:16 pm

Osamu trekked down the simple dirt road. The trees beside the trail were drowned in moss and cold fog. Looking like men begging at the sky for sun. The ground was loose and moist underneath his dressed feet, making perfect imprints until the next wanderer came around and continued the never ending cycle. The slight squelching was the only thing that was audable at the moment. It's monotinous tone making him feel quite isolated. Suddenly from the mist a large structure came to view.

He looked up as a chill went up his spine. It really was "hidden in the mist". Osuma shook his head. People could be so literall it wouldn't even be funny. He took a sharp left and slipped through the shinobi's blind spots. He had scaled the wall halfway and hopped through one of the peekhole windows. Osu scanned the dark hallway back and forth with his only eye. Good. No one hiding in the shadows. He then jogged to the next window, jumped out and landed on an electric wire. He ran down that and then landed on a water tower where he would review the layout of the mist. " This place is too grand for every one person, for it took more than that number to create this physical dream." he sighed. If he was to set up camp here, he should get used to people's cultural body language.
    Yami Kurushimi
    Yami Kurushimi
    Kirigakure Jounin
    Kirigakure Jounin

Ryō : 4384

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank: A
    Classification: Jounin

Setting up Empty Re: Setting up

Post by Yami Kurushimi Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:34 am

It was a foggy night in the mist village, when Yami had taken the day off. She cursed under breath herself for choosing such a stupid day to have free time. Even for the mist village the weather was unusually cold and wet; Yami had never liked this kind of weather. She preferred summer, but that was something she rarely saw, as she didn't travel often outside her village. The young female was walking down an empty alleyway, wondering where everyone was. The villagers where used to this weather so they were usually outside this kind of time. 'Where is everyone...?'

Yami heard water splatting as her eyes darted up to see what was going on. She thought that she had seen a shadow, but she wasn't quite sure about it because of the thick mist surrounding her. The girl sighed and jumped up the house walls her red scarf and blue tied up hair being the only thing that was seeming to be flying in the wind. Her glove covered hand grabbed the edge of the building, swinging herself up to the roof of the house. There she kneeled down for some seconds until she heard a somewhat quiet voice saying something she couldn't quite catch. Yami quickly pulled out a kunai and neared the voice, as she was sliding along a water tower, so she wouldn't be seen. The female saw a white haired man and figured that he was the one who had spoken. Her muscles tensed and she jumped from her hiding place right behind the boy, holding the kunai to his neck. ''Who are you, and what do you want here?'' she said, her red eyes narrowing. He was obviously a ninja, as he previously walked on an electrical wire without falling down. If he was someone with a passport, he wouldn't have been hiding like this. But then again, even if he did have a passport and was authorized to be in the village, Yami would still approach him like this just to scare the hell out of this guy, just for the fun of it.
    Osamu Kyou
    Osamu Kyou
    Missing Ninja
    Missing Ninja

Shinobi ID

Post by Osamu Kyou Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:50 am

Osamu heard a creak from behind and knew that he was screwed over. Before the girl caught him, a fleeting though crept into his mind. " Death comes to those who rush." That though alone led him to be limp when she touched her kunai to his scarf.

''Who are you, and what do you want here?'' The woman's voice was clear as a bell on a setting shore. He almost turned around to look at her, nearly cutting his own throat to see her face. Instead he drew a different approach. " Is that really how you treat people? I know that the mist kunoichi's are powerful and such but you don't have to sneak up on an old man like this...where's your manners?" Osuma held up his hands, the tips of his fingers were blackened and worn as if they were grinded against a cheese grater for a week. Thus she was unable to tell how old he was by that, his voice was muffled by the scarf and the mask so it was unable to be determined by vocals, not to mention when he slowly turned around, his brown eye looked like it lost hope long ago.

Slowly, but surely he seperated the knife from his throat by squeezing his hand between it. As he pushed it away he answered: " I am Osuma Kyou Guujin." He now scanned her face. She was younger than he and much more skilled. No matter, this was a game of chance anyhow. " I am just here for the winter tourist season, now what might I ask who you are?"
    Yami Kurushimi
    Yami Kurushimi
    Kirigakure Jounin
    Kirigakure Jounin

Shinobi ID
    Village:

Post by Yami Kurushimi Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:08 am

The man turned to face Yami but she tightened her grip, slightly scratching his neck. " Is that really how you treat people? I know that the mist kunoichi's are powerful and such but you don't have to sneak up on an old man like this...where's your manners?" he said in a manner which amused Yami. He was in a difficult situation and he was taking it lightly. Yami hadn't seen this kind of person for a long time. The man pushed slowly the Kunai aside with his hand, and Yami let go, thinking that she would be ready if he attacked her suddenly. Yami took some steps back, and looked at the white haired man. ''I am Osamu Kyou Guujin'' he introduced himself, as he looked at her in an intense way. ''Hn.'' Yami smirked as she listened to his reason for being here. ''I am Yami Kurushimi.'' she answered and observed Osamu. He had brown eyes; well one brown eye since the other one was covered by his hair. ''So, Osamu. Where are you from? Can't see your headband.''
    Osamu Kyou
    Osamu Kyou
    Missing Ninja
    Missing Ninja

Shinobi ID

Post by Osamu Kyou Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:26 am

Osamu tightened up suddenly as his eye seemed to glaze. He was remembering a memory. In a half-second the feeling was over and his eye went warm. " It's funny how you don't know the Guujin name. Most people don't usually ask one about headbands or villages." He pulled his scarf away slightly. Where she had knicked his skin, blood seemed to not exist there. In fact, the skin looked clammy and dead just as a corpse would wear it. He then tied it back on, giving his red and white scarf a comforting pat. " A kurushimi? I'm honored to be ambushed by one."

Osamu had completely bypassed the question on where his headband was or where he was from. It was quite a touchy subect in his mind and he wouldn't reveal it unless he could benefit from the response. This however, was not one of those times. If he revealed where he came from too soon he would be kicked out without another word. If he spurred her curiosity on why he didn't need a headband, then he would be able to fully explain without being thrown to the curb.

Osamu pulled out a tangled fish wire and hook and tossed it into the street, holding onto the end. "Lets see what we find..." he said to himself. He then reeled it back in and found a chipped cup dangling from the end. it looked as if it was from behind a resturaunt rubbish pile. "Good, i needed a new cup." the then took his small bundle and stored it in his bag.

He looked back at her. " If you haven't noticed by now - which I know you have by the look you're giving me- I'm not exactly the type to give away information as easy as 1 2 3. In order for you to get something from me, you must give a trinket of info about you." He pointed a broken finger at Yami. " What do you think is your favorite place here?"
    Yami Kurushimi
    Yami Kurushimi
    Kirigakure Jounin
    Kirigakure Jounin

Shinobi ID
    Village:

Post by Yami Kurushimi Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:06 pm

Oddly, the scratch wasn't bleeding. Then again, it was just a small scratch which wasn't supposed to cause bleeding. 'Honored?' Yami thought as her right eyebrow rose in disbelief. It was true that her clan was known and respected all over the world because of its unique fire mastery. However, she believed that people knew about her; about how she was supposed to eliminate her clan and Kiri. That was why most villagers detested her, why they wanted her dead. Even her own family had tried to kill her, and if it wasn't for the Mizukage, they would have succeeded. Yami watched the man as he took out an angle and swung it down the building.

She had noticed that he avoided to answer the question about his headband, which gave her more reason to believe that he was a missing ninja. 'If so, then he is a danger to the village. But then again, he looks harmless...Hm.' Yami looked at Oasmu as he pulled up a broken cup, saying that he needed one. 'What an odd guy, indeed.' " If you haven't noticed by now - which I know you have by the look you're giving me- I'm not exactly the type to give away information as easy as 1 2 3. In order for you to get something from me, you must give a trinket of info about you." he said as he stored the cup in his back. He then turned around and looked at the young female, pointing at her with a bony finger. ''What do you think is your favourite place here?'' Yami was startled a bit because of this unusual question; she hadn't imagined that he would ask something like that. On the other hand, maybe he was just a tourist.

''My favourite place would be a small hill which is overlooking the sea; though the sea is covered by the thick mist, so all you can see is a white colour which looks like a big cloud. It's actually very pretty. Do you want to see it?'' she asked as she looked him into his brown eye. If he came with him, he would be out of the village; well, away from the citizens. Therefore, if he really was a threat he wouldn't be able to attack the villagers. Yami would either defeat him or get help.

[Sorry for taking so long, I had to do some stuff =/ ]
    Osamu Kyou
    Osamu Kyou
    Missing Ninja
    Missing Ninja

Shinobi ID

Post by Osamu Kyou Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:01 pm

(it's okay. People must do what they need to do)

Osamu thought for a bit. For a few seconds he overviewed everything that he had seen in the Mist so far, then turned back to Yami with a tired look. " I'm a Missing Ninja. Well, minus the Ninja." He put away the tangled string and took out a knife. He stabbed the water tower with the small knife and then pulled it out. Cold icy water gushing out from the small slit. He then placed his head underneath the water to rinse out the grime.

He then rinsed a dirty fork, a bowl and the new cup. As he did that he started to tell her why he wasn't a Ninja. "After the Sorrow-Weavers died a few doctors came to Kumokagure to prove their worth to the world, and after they failed I decided to leave the Shinobi way to people who had their hearts in it. Ninjas are not the most powerful soldiers in the world, and niether am I."
    He made a few handseals and spat out fire on the water tower. Sealing the cut on the water tower, but leavng a black scorch mark. Also, when he spat the fire, it dried his white hair out. He turned back to Yami. " So am I a threat to your national security? I denounced my headband altogether, I left my village to escape their rule, and I live like a simple traveler." He stopped for a second. " Though I guess telling people I'm fifty instead of twenty-four isn't exactly traveler-like, not to mention me sneaking everywhere..." Osamu shrugged. " So do you know where the electric tower is? Usually that is where the best hiding spots are besides the inner area of your stone wall. Also, what's your favorite weapon?"

Name: Endan - Fireball
    Element: Fire
    Description:Katon • Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. This jutsu allows Jiraiya to emit a jet of fire from his mouth. While not stated, this is probably the same or a similar jutsu to the one Jiraiya uses in conjunction with Gamebunta to do Gamayu Endan.
    Yami Kurushimi
    Yami Kurushimi
    Kirigakure Jounin
    Kirigakure Jounin

Shinobi ID
    Village:

Post by Yami Kurushimi Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:55 pm

Yami's smiled took on a satisfied look, as the man before her admitted that he was indeed a missing Ninja. Well, a retired Ninja. He wasn't opposing any threat, however. Yami could see that his intentions were clean so she took non a more friendly stance towards him. Her red eyes sparkled when at the sight of fire which Osamu had spit from his mouth in order to close the hole he had previously created. 'Fire user...' she smirked and her gaze wandered once again to Osamu's brown eye. She was beginning to wonder why Osamu was wearing that black mask. " So am I a threat to your national security? I denounced my headband altogether, I left my village to escape their rule, and I live like a simple traveler." he said, looking back at her. "Nope. You're clean." she answered.

"The electric tower would be this way." she said as she pointed north-west from where they were standing. Yami slightly chuckled as she heard his question. He knew about the Kurushimi clan, but he didn't know about her. 'What an odd guy.' she said still chuckling. "My favourite weapon is the sword. Osamu, why are you wearing that mask?" she asked not caring if she sounded indiscrete, after all, there could be a scar of some sort that was bothering Osamu and that's why he was wearing the mask. But no, Yami didn't care about such things. If he didn't want to tell her, then she couldn't care less.
    Osamu Kyou
    Osamu Kyou
    Missing Ninja
    Missing Ninja

Shinobi ID

Post by Osamu Kyou Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:23 pm

Osamu raised an eyebrow at her as she smiled. It was a long time since he saw such a thing in this world. Though he guessed that the Mist was good enough place to smile in. He was even more set back as he even answered his question about the electric tower. " That's a relief, I'll set my stuff up there when the crowd dies down. I don't want to worry anybody..." She also answered the weapon question. He crossed his arms at this point, getting a bit nervous. " You do realise that most Shinobi of your high rank would stop at the weapons question and toss me in front of their Kage just for contemplating it."

Osamu closed his eye for a second and grinned under his mask. When he opened it he decided to answer the question. " Whats under here is like any other old face. A mouth and nose." He rose from his sitting position and streached. His short stature making him look more of a messenger than a traveller. He scanned the crowd. The darkness in the Mist was pointless when it came to his nightvision. " So any interesting titles you have? It's fun to see if they match up."
    Yami Kurushimi
    Yami Kurushimi
    Kirigakure Jounin
    Kirigakure Jounin

Shinobi ID
    Village:

Post by Yami Kurushimi Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:00 am

As he said that he didn't want to worry anybody, Yami noticed his nervousness. For some reason, he was unnaturally anxious. Yami thought that he maybe sensed someone and her muscles tensed but then he finally revealed his reason why he was alarmed. "Hm, you're right about that. But then again, I am not like most Ninja. After all, someone has to to keep the rumors alive, don't they?" she said with a mischievous smile decorating her face. Her red eyes sparkled once again as she thought about people. Dead people. People she had killed, people she had tortured and then killed. Just the thought of it was thrilling.

Osamu closed his brown eye, and for a second it looked like he was grinning underneath the mask. He answered her question about the cloth covering his face. Yami didn't really believe that. There could be various reasons as to why he was wearing a mask. Yami's right eyebrow raised in disbelief just for a second before her facial expression returned to its usual state. "Titles... One. And that is enough I believe. I am known all over the world as 'The Cursed Child'. Funny you don't know it." Yami's adrenalin skyrocketed as her intention to kill arose inside her. Her hand twitched as she felt the need to pull out her scroll and summon her sword. She once again wanted to level everything and everyone.

The young female quickly got a hold of herself and tried not to let show her bloodthirst. "Osamu, I must ask you to come with me to The Mizukage. It is necessary that he knows that a former Ninja is inside his village." she said as she relaxed. "Don't worry, no harm will happen to you. I guarantee your safety."
    Osamu Kyou
    Osamu Kyou
    Missing Ninja
    Missing Ninja

Shinobi ID

Post by Osamu Kyou Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:18 am

Osamu was very unnerved by how he was staring at him. As if her red eyes wanted to paint the same color upon the world. For once in his life he beleived what she said was very very true. No one could look like that and have a normal. He wished that he didn't bring up the titles. " Well...I've been absent from major news for a while." Trying to give an excuse why he wasn't up to date with great Shinobi in the lands. " Not much news traveled from where I was."
    Osamu sighed. " Your title seems more like a death sentence than an honorability." He stared straight at her bloody eyes. His dull brown ones creating a sense of ominesence for a few moments. " People's thoughts and feelings are just like a quiet lake. Their surface is calm and clean while clouds of turbulence jolt underneath it; sometimes breaking it's cool exterior and rearing it's ugly face.*" Osamu's odd poetry made little sense to those he spoke to. Though he hoped that his bit of wisdom got through to her. " My name is less brutal than yours. I'm called the Owl of the East." His eye flinched at the memory how he had aquired that name.
    He quietly hopped onto a electric wire. His airborne time suspended more than normal people. His stature and his weight didn't match and would frustrate many people due to the fact that his bones were hollow. " Well since I'm in no mortal danger, shall we proceed?" He said in a joking manner.

* In the Haian period, people believed that dragons ruled over and dictated major bodies of water such as rivers and lakes.
    Yami Kurushimi
    Yami Kurushimi
    Kirigakure Jounin
    Kirigakure Jounin

Shinobi ID
    Village:

Post by Yami Kurushimi Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:07 pm

''It is indeed more of a death sentence. People tend to want to kill me. But in the end, they die. It's kinda funny.'' she said as her gaze wandered into the thick mist. Yami was lost in her thoughts for some seconds but whe she heard what Osamu had said, her eyes darted to his eye, seeming to stare into his very soul. ''Very true, Osamu. People rarely show what they really think and feel. Sometimes it's better like that. To hide your true intentions.'' Yami smirked and looked away from the man. ''Your title seems... wise. Fits you.''

Yami jumped before Osamu and started running towards the Mizukage's tower. ''Don't fall behind.'' she said, her eyes looking at him narrowed in an evil manner as she sped up to her maximum speed. It looked like she was a blue flash hopping around the village.

[[Exit]] [We'll RP in the Mizukage's office section]
    Osamu Kyou
    Osamu Kyou
    Missing Ninja
    Missing Ninja

Shinobi ID

Post by Osamu Kyou Fri Nov 19, 2010 6:37 am