Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Kaito's Journy to the main land. EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Kaito's Journy to the main land. EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Kaito's Journy to the main land. EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
Kaito's Journy to the main land. EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Kaito's Journy to the main land. EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
Kaito's Journy to the main land. EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Kaito's Journy to the main land. EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Kaito's Journy to the main land. EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
Kaito's Journy to the main land. EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

Kaito's Journy to the main land.

Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Ryō : 4398

Shinobi ID
    Village: Konohagakure
    Letter Rank: D
    Classification: Jin Clan

Kaito's Journy to the main land. Empty Kaito's Journy to the main land.

Post by Kaito Jin Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 am

Kaito awoke from his deep 9 hour slumber inside his beaten down apartment room as the sun shined in from his window. As he sat up, his one and only pillow lofted off the side of the bed and landed on the ground beside his night table. He removed the comforter blanket away from the lower half of his body, and jumped out of his low to the ground bed ready to start the day. Kaito was going to do something fun today.

He walked over to his fridge to see if he had any food left over from last night's dinner, but found nothing but 4 eggs, about a quart of milk, and some bread that was twist tied on the counter in a woven basket. He took the 4 eggs out of the fridge along with the milk and took out 2 pieces of bread, as well as a fork and an old wooden cup.

He cracked the 4 eggs open into the bowl egg yolks and all, and poured about 1 cup of milk and 1 quart of water into the wooden cup. He took the fork and started to beat the eggs, while turning on his small one burner gas stove. It took around 5 minutes to heat up, and he put the 2 pieces of bread in, slightly toasting them. He took those out and plated them from a newly washed dish that he pulled out of the cupboard. He then poured the concoction out of the wooden cup and into the frying pan making a slight sizzling sound.

When the eggs were done, he took the last bit of milk, and poured it into a glass and sat down at the table. He ate both pieces of toast, ate all the eggs, and drank the milk. He cleaned up his dishes as well as the frying pan and the table. When he finished doing the dishes, he decided it was time to get dressed and get ready for the up coming day.

In his usual mission attire, he decided that he would like to get out of the country for a bit, maybe go on an adventure, a journey of sorts. So he took out his map that was purchased from a near by vendor a couple of days ago and pick the first country that came to mind.

"Konoha, eh?" Kaito said mumbling to himself as he put the map down on the table.

He got up, and grabbed his sword from the corner of his room by his night table, picked it up and mounted it on his back. With that, he was already to leave for the Mizu-kage's approval to leave the country for a couple of weeks. He locked up his door, and brought the trash with him because he didn't want to leave it behind to stink up his abandoned room. He put an envelope on the door with the money to pay for his rent as well as a note that read:

Hey, it's Kaito, I am going to be leaving the mist country for a couple of weeks to go to Konohagakure, for some...Business. I have taken the trash with me, and i will need no room service while I am gone. Please do not rent out my apartment, as I have left enough money to cover for the 3 weeks that I am leaving for. Signed, Kaito Jin."

He walked through the mist village, hardly saying anything to anyone, and when he got to the giant blueish white building, he walked through the mist signed drapes, and walked up to the Mizu-kage's office and opened up the door.

-Continued in Mizu Kage's Office.-

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:16 am