Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Getting a Mission EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Getting a Mission EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Getting a Mission EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
Getting a Mission EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Getting a Mission EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
Getting a Mission EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Getting a Mission EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Getting a Mission EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
Getting a Mission EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

2 posters

Getting a Mission

Michishige
    Michishige
    Legendary Swordsmen
    Legendary Swordsmen

Ryō : 4452

Shinobi ID
    Village: None
    Letter Rank: S
    Classification:

Getting a Mission Empty Getting a Mission

Post by Michishige Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:07 am

Zodiark opened the door to the mizukage's office. He hadn't bothered to knock, but simply slid in silently. He kept his sword hidden in his jacket, out of sight, but easily accessible. Walking up to the large desk in the middle of the room. Sitting back in the chair before the desk, he looked over at the mizukage. "I would like to talk to you about my men. They have been neglected. I am not sure how you preform certain duties, but I do not believe that my men must come to you for missions." He sunk back into his seat, crossing his arms. "My men are highly trained and reliable, you are lucky to have them at your disposal. And you should treat them with the respect they deserve."
    Ryusaki Toketsu
    Ryusaki Toketsu
    Mizukage
    Mizukage

Ryō : 4393

Shinobi ID
    Village:
    Letter Rank:
    Classification:

Getting a Mission Empty Re: Getting a Mission

Post by Ryusaki Toketsu Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:07 pm

Ryu was for one of the few times since taking this position had he finally finished working. It was rare that some managed to spend their time doing the things they wanted. Even if it was just to have a good five minutes to yourself during the day. That was a luxury some of people didn't have these days. Still half the time things are business, and you never have a break from business in general. Staring out the window Ryu heard the door to his office open. Instead of turning around he looked at the window, a reflection of the rest of the room showing who had walked in. It general his minute of freedom was over, it was back down to business. Turning around the man who he had made a deal with as a secret help began to talk. Telling him how lucky he was to be able to use his resources and he was lucky to have them at his disposal. This was true for the most part, but the reason for lack of use was that Ryu hadn't had any reason to use them so far. Though it was the best time to show up, seeing as Ryusaki doesn't like to be blindsided and isn't exactly "diplomatic" it was the perfect time to ask for something. "Well, you have a point there. Understand though I intend to use you for those drastic situations where my normal shinobi have no chance. Well you came at the perfect time, cause I have something to ask of you." Ryu simply looked at the man, waiting for him to say something before moving forward.
    Michishige
    Michishige
    Legendary Swordsmen
    Legendary Swordsmen

Ryō : 4452

Shinobi ID
    Village: None
    Letter Rank: S
    Classification:

Post by Michishige Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:46 pm

Zodiark unfolded his arms and laid them on the rests. Lifting his right leg, he rested his foot on his knee as he listened. "So what is it that you request of me." He brought his hands together, interlocking his fingers. He was hoping that he could have waited longer to need to talk to the kage like this, but his men had been complaining, and as their leader, it was his responsibility to keep them under control.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:34 pm