Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

2 posters

Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth

Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Ryō : 4390

Shinobi ID
    Village: Konohagakure
    Letter Rank:
    Classification: Chuunin

Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth - Page 2 Empty Re: Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth

Post by Jose12323 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:27 am

Hiroku smiled.
    "After the brief things i saw in our battle , i think that yu should canalize your chakra in an specific place , try to put as much chakra as you can in your hand , then throw a punch to this tree." hiroku said pointing a nearby tree.
    dian810
    dian810

Ryō : 4423

Shinobi ID
    Village: Konoha
    Letter Rank:
    Classification: Genin

Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth - Page 2 Empty Re: Taijutsu Training - Hiruko and Seth

Post by dian810 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:32 am

Seth nodded and began concentrating, channeling his chakra to his hand. Suddenly flames coated his right hand, but he felt no burning, it felt strange. After that he threw a punch at the nearby tree damaging it and setting some of it on fire. The youngster grinned "Awesome!" as he released the chakra from his hand.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:37 am

"Good!" hiroku said "now, you ahve an advantage , as fire doesnt need a source to work , you can coat every part of your body with fire , but that will take time , and a gennin liekyou wont handle it , and youc an probably get burned" Hiroku finally said "i would like you to try and make a kick with fire, you will see that your clothes wont be burned , as a chakra coat is placed aroundyour body,and from the chakra coat the flmes are emaned , this is a difficult art to dominate." he said "but i ams ure yu can do it." he said with an smile.
    dian810
    dian810

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by dian810 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:46 am

Seth was unsure. Concentrating his chakra to his hands was hard enough but his feet would prove an even bigger challenge. "Well, here goes nothing!" the boy reassured himself. He went silent and concentrated. As expected, this was more difficult than concentrating chakra to his hand. But he managed to coat his right foot in fire chakra. He smiled happily for his success, but his smile faded quickly, as her felt a burning feeling coming from his right foot. "Itte, itte! Itte-te-te-te! Ittai!" he shouted whilst stomping away the fires from his burning foot. "Sigh..." Seth was relieved after putting away the flames. "It didn't work...maybe this is still too hard for me..." said the ninja, angered for not being able to complete his task.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:50 am

hiroku healed his burns,they wont let any bruises or scratches.
    "oh well,actually i would like you to practice withouth using your element,just coat your hand with chakra , physical attacks will be enhanced , that way you can practice , those are the basis of nintaijutsu , try it" hirokus aid smiling.
    dian810
    dian810

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by dian810 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:55 am

Seth concentrated chakra to his hand again, and it somehow felt easier this time compared to elemental coating. A blue coating covered his hand and he threw another punch at the tree. A fairly large chunk was blown from it, making it unstable and causing it to fall down. "Sweet!" This is easier than elemental coating!" said the cheerful ninja. "What's next?" he asked eagerly.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:02 am

"i see you have an estable control of your chakra,now try to coat your feet and climb that tree" hiroku said,looking at Seth ,he knew he could do it.

"also,in this way,you can walk on water,thought is more difficult than throw some random punches." hiroku said,while taking a flower from the ground.

it was a purple beautifull flower,with big petals.

"do you know what si the name of this flower...and its properies?" he said looking at Seth
    dian810
    dian810

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by dian810 Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:05 am

Seth scratched his head, he did not know the name of many plants and trees "No...I don't..." he said, feeling embarrassed. "Is it poisonous?" he asked, because he deduced that his teacher wouldn't show him the flower for no reason.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:08 am

"mmm...cant you remeber?...thisis a cosmo,the ones i throwed early at you,they have a very big killing power,event hought , they wont kill someone if they are ntot hrown appropiatelly ... but i will teach youa bout it later,now climb the tree" he finally said smiling.
    dian810
    dian810

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by dian810 Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:16 am

"Ohhh, so this is what you used to subdue me? Neat!" replied a grinning Seth. He knew that such poison could come in handy when he was in a disadvantage. He proceeded with his task and concentrated chakra to his legs. A thin light blue cover coated his legs and he began running on a tall tree. It was difficult for him to keep his chakra stable while running but he managed to do it and in no time he was on the top of the tree. "Yahoo!" he screamed of joy while enjoying the scenery the top of the tall tree provided him. He could see part of the forest and it was relaxing. "So, sensei, what's next!" he said grinning from the top with thumbs up, full of confidence.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:23 am

"wow your very energetic" hirokus aid still with the flower in his hand "mmm...lets try something." hiroku said takign out some scrolls and placing them on the floor.

"release" hiroku said, as some flowers appeared in a poof.
    "try to throw them to that tree, the poison wont destroy the tree,as it is imune to poison,so we wont be killing nature" Hiroku said,while taking a bunch of those flowers, he thrown all of the ones he taked, they where all now like senbons attached to the tree.

"now is your turn." he said.
    dian810
    dian810

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by dian810 Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:29 am

"This shouldn't bee too hard, like throwing kunai." said the young ninja. He thought for a second how his sensei made them into senbons and figured it had to be Transformation Technique. He took some of the flowers, transformed them into a senbon and threw them at the tree and they hit right on target transforming back into their original form, still stuck to the tree. "This isn't that hard, but I suppose finding the flowers, knowing all the varieties and how to handle them is the hard part, right?" he said a little worried, knowing he was bad at studying.
    Jose12323
    Konoha Chuunin
    Konoha Chuunin

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by Jose12323 Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:38 am

"thats right,also, i dont usually transform them in senbon,but i guess is easier." hiroku said.
    "if you try to touch that herb there,your skin will turn red in the spott were the flower touched your skin" hiroku said "those are inofensive flowers,but they are a deep blue, and can trick your opponent." hiroku said smiling and taking out a recipy,it had a purple liquid inside "this is a poison made by placing cosmo and some poisonous herbs"he said "if you take a kunai,and poison it and throw it , it would paralyze your enemy momentanelly,it can even make him/her faint." hiroku said.
    "anyways is gettin late, we should continue tomorrow,see you." he said smiling and dissapering in a poof.

-Hiroku:exit-
    dian810
    dian810

Shinobi ID
    Letter Rank:

Post by dian810 Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:43 am

"What a mysterious sensei! Well, guess I should call it a day" said Seth laughingly and started walking towards the village...

-exit-

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:27 am