Shattered Dreams

Welcome to Naruto: Shattered Dreams. You may get started by logging in, or creating an account.

The world in chaos. A fight to the death. The future once more. Do you have what it takes to rebuild the Ninja dream?

At the moment the site is closed. Sorry!

Shattered Dreams

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A New Chapter

I forgot my password

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 35 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:10 pm

Latest topics

» Bend THIS! An AU Avatar Forum
Open to anyone! Free RP in the leaf village! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 2:20 am by Guest

» Republic City: Thread of Fate
Open to anyone! Free RP in the leaf village! EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 7:13 pm by Guest

» Naruto: Tales of the Shinobi [Relaunched AU Naruto RP]
Open to anyone! Free RP in the leaf village! EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:38 am by Guest

» Naruto Way of the Ninja 3.5
Open to anyone! Free RP in the leaf village! EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:28 am by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tale RPG
Open to anyone! Free RP in the leaf village! EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 1:24 am by Guest

» RPG Haven - A place to roleplay your heart out!
Open to anyone! Free RP in the leaf village! EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:33 pm by Guest

» Naruto Mirage
Open to anyone! Free RP in the leaf village! EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 2:24 pm by Guest

» Deadly Crows: A Fairy Tail RP
Open to anyone! Free RP in the leaf village! EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 pm by Guest

» Saigen Academy
Open to anyone! Free RP in the leaf village! EmptyWed Mar 06, 2013 9:58 pm by Guest

Konohagakure~

Hokage: Cicera
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Kirigakure~

Mizukage: Revy Izumi
Durability: 100%
Funds: N/A

Some content here has been used from some sites such as Narutopedia, and thus, belong to their respective creators.

Any creations, posts, and ideas from this site are copyrighted to their respective owners. Therefore, information may not be taken or used without their permission. Failing to abide is plagiarism, and the perpetrator will be tracked, and punished accordingly.
© All Rights Reserved.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Protected by Copyscape Online Copyright Protection Software

Staff Online

2 posters

Open to anyone! Free RP in the leaf village!

Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Ryō : 4387

Shinobi ID
    Village: Konohagakure
    Letter Rank: D
    Classification: Jin Clan

Open to anyone! Free RP in the leaf village! Empty Open to anyone! Free RP in the leaf village!

Post by Kaito Jin Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:39 am

Kaito woke up on this bright and sunny day from sleeping in his home made tree fort that was outside the village outskirts. As he peered through the cracks in the wooden boards that made up his home, he wondered what he would do today at school. As he got up, he realized that it was really early out, as the sun was only 1/8th of the way up, and the sky was still dark out.

He set out for the village about half an hour ago, and made it to the village in due time. As he entered through the makeshift gate he had made by bending the fence in ways, he had started to ponder the streets of the leaf village. He walked by the academy, realizing that it was too early to go in, as the door was bolted shut, and the lights where off. There wasn't many ninja out, so he quietly walked through the streets waiting for something of mysterious event to happen to cure his boredom.
    Osamu Kyou
    Osamu Kyou
    Missing Ninja
    Missing Ninja

Ryō : 4530

Shinobi ID
    Village: Kirikagure No Sato
    Letter Rank: B
    Classification: Missing Nin

Open to anyone! Free RP in the leaf village! Empty Re: Open to anyone! Free RP in the leaf village!

Post by Osamu Kyou Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:21 am

Osamu was in the Leaf village for only two days filling up his canteen, patching his clothes, and making sure that he was in good health. After those ultimately boring days, he decided to leave this cozy city and back into the ruins. If he stayed here any longer he would probrably (and this is his worst fear) become a lazy neighbor, doing nothing but waving at passerbys.

Down in the dank abandoned slums, a white puff suddenly stuck out of a slanted house. That white puff was exactly Osamu. His brown eye turned left and right in the darkness. Scanning the area with his nightvision. When he made sure that no one was watching, he popped out of the makeshift home and into the street in a straight dash. It was an hour before dawn and also an hour before any human could be aware of his presence. Just as he had snuck in he would sneak out. Though that plan was only in it's infancy.

Osamu quickly climbed an electric tower and waited for light to come upon the village, for he had not memorized the blindspots of this village just yet. He needed to know where every shadow lay before he left. He sat down and stared into the darkness until he saw a small child walk the slowly lit streets. The dawn casting a long shadow behind him. Osa continued to stare at him, ignoring the fact that he was plainly seen. " As long as I remain calm nothing will happen. Most Missing-Nin get caught because they don't know how to confuse people." He thought to himself.
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Shinobi ID

Open to anyone! Free RP in the leaf village! Empty Re: Open to anyone! Free RP in the leaf village!

Post by Kaito Jin Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:05 pm

As it was still late out, and Kaito had found nothing to do, he came across a street he had been through that street many times before, often stopping for food at one of the side shops called "Takoyaki Supreme" but it was different this time. It was almost like he had been watched, not for a long time, but that someone was still watching him, which made him panic for a blunt couple seconds.

That was when he saw it, or him, on top of a light post overlooking the village. Kaito was extremely bored, so he thought that he might have some fun with this guy. So, he picked up a rock; about the size of 1/2 a fist, and threw it with extreme accuracy at the man sitting upon the light pole. Kaito wondered if he should not have done that...
    Osamu Kyou
    Osamu Kyou
    Missing Ninja
    Missing Ninja

Shinobi ID

Post by Osamu Kyou Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:30 pm

Osamu saw the little kid throw the rock. His only eye twitched " Shit..." He said with half a breath as he dodged the stone weapon. He jumped to the right side and caught a metal spire. After he gained his footing, he took a long breath. " Might as well talk to the kid since I lost my spot. I'll study the shadows tomorrow." He thoguht to himself.

Osamu grabbed some spare rope from his pack and tied it to the tower. He then jumped off of it while holding the rope, mountain-climbing style. Even though he could have just jumped down or used a jutsu, this was more simple and entertaining. He hit ground and stared at the Academy kid. " Didn't your village ever tell you not to throw rocks at people?"
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Shinobi ID

Post by Kaito Jin Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Kaito watched as the man moved his head to the side, swiftly dodging the rock that Kaito threw at him. He then proceeded to climb down the tower with some rope tied to the top. Kaito wondered why he didn't pick a faster method, but that didn't bother Kaito alot. The man stared at Kaito what felt to be forever, and then said:

"Didn't your village ever tell you not to throw rocks at people?"

Kaito then responded, without much thought and using as little words he could:

"I do not live in this village..." Kaito said, as he reached down, and picked up another rock, this time the size of his fist.

This time, however, Kaito wasn't going to toss the rock at him, instead he did something a little different this time. He took the pebble in his left hand, and threw it. This time, however, he did not aim at the man, he aimed at the wall behind him. The wall shattered in a ripple around the rock that was lodged inside of it.

Kaito bent over, and picked up an even bigger rock this time, about the size of 1.5 fists, and tossed it up into the air, caught it and said:

"Will you play with me?"

Last edited by Kaito Jin on Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Osamu Kyou
    Osamu Kyou
    Missing Ninja
    Missing Ninja

Shinobi ID

Post by Osamu Kyou Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:05 pm

(I jumped down from a tower so a tower is behind me, not a wall. So that is void. Also, i dont have a headband.Its not listed on my character profile and my metal hand guards are blank.)

Osamu stared at him. " Apparently not..." He mumbled as he saw a wall come crashing down. " If it includes me geting stoned by a rock, no thanks." He pulled on the rope, making it come falling down. He then wrapped it up and placed it in his pack. After that he pulled out a piece of paper and moved it close to the rock in the guy's hand. " Paper beats rock." Osa grinned behind his mask.

"So what are you doing up so early? I thought Academy students were lazy..." Osamu sat down on the dusty ground, scratching his head. His only brown eye staring back at him.
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Shinobi ID

Post by Kaito Jin Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:27 pm

(Okay, but the tower is a pole? So what I meant was a wall behind the pole. Anyways)

The man told Kaito that if it included getting hit by a rock, then he would not play with him. The unknown ninja started to walk towards Kaito, took out a piece of paper, and covered the rock that was in Kaito's hand, while saying:

"Paper beats rock"

Kaito felt sort of embarrassed, but it did not stay for long as the man sat down scratching his head and asked Kaito what he was doing there so early in the morning. Kaito responded in his usual tone of voice and said:

"Training starts early for me, and I couldn't sleep..."

To Kaito it seemed a little strange, having some weird unknown ninja in your village, but not knowing anything about him. This man could even be a killer, a rapist, or thief. However, it still did not stop Kaito from sitting down beside him and asking him a couple of questions, which was really unusual for Kaito to do.

"So, how about you? What are you doing here? What's your name? Why are you a missing ninja?" Kaito asked, trying to sound normal, but he was scared of such a potently dangerous man.

Kaito was, after all an academy student, so it was only natural that he be scared of wondering ninja.
    Osamu Kyou
    Osamu Kyou
    Missing Ninja
    Missing Ninja

Shinobi ID

Post by Osamu Kyou Thu Nov 11, 2010 9:49 pm

(then you would've knocked out the tower. An electric tower can be described in several ways. As a spire, a tower, or even a pole. If you knock down the wall you destroy the village's electical system and break down the main generator in doing so. Then who would be the Missing Nin?)

Osamu raised an eyebrow. " What makes you think im a Ninja at all? I could just be a wandering acrobat or a spry old man." He said to him, making a pose as he described the odd characters. Each one suiting him to the teeth. " Actually I've been here for a while and was trying to leave until some child threw a very offensive rock at me. Have you seen him?" he said in a false tone. Pretending it wasn't him. " To answer your other question I need some info from you too." His tone was serious now.

He pulled out a map and placed it on the dirty ground. It was an intricately drawn map of the entire village that he had been working on the entire time he was here. It wasn't of weaknesses or of number of shinobi, it was simply the slipways and secret passageways of the entire village. " I have all of the information I needed to get in, but none to get out. Can you tell me where the shinobis fail to look during the night? Since you have academy here you know the shortcuts I don't. Which is both a hassle and a setback in my schedule." His brown eye stared at him. If he told him about the information he would be on his way, but if he didn't he would have to stay here until morning to find out the spots for himself.
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Shinobi ID

Post by Kaito Jin Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:55 pm

Kaito, still sitting heard the man answer nearly all his questions, some with sarcastic remarks, and he said that in order to answer Kaito's last question he would need some information as well. Kaito would have told him about anything, but was still somewhat cautious about this man.

The ninja pulled out a map, and placed it on the dirt ground, making some dust appear. Kaito looked closely at the map, and saw that it was a map, crudely drawn on a village. As he looked closer, it was the village that they where in at the moment, the Leaf village. However, there were some things outlined, the secret passages, and slip-through's that Kaito used all the time to maneuver throughout the village, for training, and to get places faster.

" I have all of the information I needed to get in, but none to get out. Can you tell me where the shinobis fail to look during the night? Since you have academy here you know the shortcuts I don't. Which is both a hassle and a setback in my schedule." The man asked to Kaito.

Kaito thought about it for a moment, and then realized that a man who shows no village headband, and has nothing that might even relate him to the leaf village, that he must be a missing nin, and that answering his questions might not be a good idea. However, Kaito pondered the positive outcomes in helping this man with what he wanted. And finally came to a conclusion.

"No." Kaito said, as he got up, stood up straight and started to walk away.
    Osamu Kyou
    Osamu Kyou
    Missing Ninja
    Missing Ninja

Shinobi ID

Post by Osamu Kyou Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:06 pm

Osamu stood up and rolled up the map and sighed. " Well, a loss is a loss. See you in good health, kid." He stashed the map and sprinted down the streets close to the shadows. His padded feet making no noise whatsoever. His brown eye seeing all and saying none. Once he was a ways away from the kid, he looked back from the top of an advertising billboard. " Well he doesn't say much, but at least he gets his point through. No matter how much I hate kids."

With that he ran back to the slums and into his hiding spot. Away from weary eyes and suspicion. He would stay there until it was midday, where the crowds were at their peak. He would then slip out in the rags that he had found in the home to go pay for some food. Either that or do an acrobatic show to get money.
    Kaito Jin
    Kaito Jin
    Konoha Academy Student
    Konoha Academy Student

Shinobi ID

Post by Kaito Jin Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:04 pm

Kaito kept on walking, all the way to the end of that street, where he let out a sigh of relief. He walked all the way back to the academy, where he would begin his day, and hopefully find a day where he could write his Genin exam test, for he was coming of age.

As he reached the academy door, he sat down in wait for when Sensei would come through, and open up. This way Kaito could ask him personally with out talking over the voices of the other students. But, all he could do now was wait.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:21 pm